Titans vs Jaguars: Win or Lose You're Coming Home A Winner

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

"offense wasting a surprisingly good performance by a beat-to-hell defense" could describe legitimately almost every loss of ours this season lol. major, major changes needed on that side of the ball.

congrats on breaking the drought- it was a long time coming.

Appreciate ya. You guys have beaten us up for far too long. 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Appreciate ya. You guys have beaten us up for far too long. 

if we manage to fix up the offense we'll have some dogfights for the afc south over the next few years, i bet. big if, though. also need to figure out how to field a ******* semi-healthy roster for a whole season

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

genuinely no point in being a fan of this team if he's still here next year

If it happens. the only thing that would get me to watch games with interest is if we traded up for Stroud or Young if he fell.
Even then I might have it on the phone while playing a video game or something. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Not sure what you mean. I wasn't rooting for us to lose, was just stating where we're going to end up picking now.

No I wasn't saying you. I was talking about people openly wanting us to lose for a higher pick. If it was the difference in 20 to top 3 then maybe I can see it, so we can try to get a QB.

But to be at about 11 or 10, we easily can still miss the impact player those fans are rooting for. 

But yeah, not talking about you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

YEah I'm gonna stay off Twitter for a few days. 
I'm not in the mood to see our OG guys who fought hard like this. He deserved better. 

Outside of firing Todd.. Signing Big Jeff is definitely a priority.. he needs to stay a Titan

• Like 1