Titans vs Jaguars: Win or Lose You're Coming Home A Winner

KingTitan

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Just numb to it at this point. I cant even imagine us being healthy in any way, shape or form. I wish we could get some player insight at this point. Like guys who left maybe speaking on our training/recovery practices. 

Byard feels like the only guy who doesn't get injured.

Obviously Derrick had his injury last year, but besides that has been always available.

Simmons is mostly always available.

Tannehill.

Could dudes not be working hard enough on their own?

Is it just tremendously bad luck?

Idk. These last two years have ravaged us.

When you have back to back seasons with this many injuries, and with the vast majority being practice injuries, you're doing something wrong.  I don't know what it is, but the fact that it keeps happening gives me very little faith in a lot of the top brass overall.  But I would feel very comfortable betting my entire checking account that it's because of something the team is doing, not just coincidentally having the most injury prone roster in the league for two years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

😅😭

Hilarious 

I know we lack options/talent offensively in general … but there’s so much truth to that tweet it’s sad

we are at the totally incompetent end of the offensive spectrum. Prossibly the worst we’ve seen in the VY days, but even they had a tinge of explosion. 

Imagine a KC, Buffalo, Cincy, Philly, etc — objectively good/great offensive teams with smart coaches and great talent, the opposite end of the spectrum — calling a pass to their #3 tight end with a constant risk of LT error. It just isn’t even in consideration, but it’s a real possibility in Tennessee. Remember - AJ didn’t get the last target on the most important play of the year last season.

its just shameful 

You fine folks can root for whatever you want! I'd like a 3peat cause I think it would be legit funny if the Josh Dobbs lead titans beat sunshine in the most important NFL game of his career  but that's just me! Same time tho I really do understand wanting a better pick when you have Dobbs leading a banged up roster that wasn't that good on day 1 so to think we can make magic happen is a crazy thought so yeah either way we GOOOOOD

Also I do think Todd gets canned. That DUI is still a thing playoffs or not cause our owner is a savage. Ask our last HC if making the playoffs saved his job :D 

I hope everyone tries to enjoy tonight. Could be the last game. Could be a 3peat lol! either way TITAN UP

EDIT EDIT 

Oh and the only Jags fan I can stand @KhanYouDigItI hope you enjoy your night as well frfr. I've enjoyed the back and forth through the years lmao. Heres to a good game bro and NO INJUIRES for anyone

Edited by VY-FTW