Titans vs Jaguars: Win or Lose You're Coming Home A Winner

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I just won’t be able to stomach a butt kicking “changing of the guard” loss

jax is just in so much better long term position than we are right now…but mentally it would be a huge hit to lose this game 

Especially if we just ate Lawrence's lunch all night. Hyped for the game, really hope we win, no chance in hell I'm rooting for a loss in this position.

Edited by Mesa_Titan
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, titans0021 said:

It’s so weird how little I’m thinking about this game. Typically, even just for normal week regular season games I’m worried about it 24 hours before kickoff. But I just don’t care about tomorrow. I still barely even know what I’m rooting for.

to the extent i’m worried about this game i’m worried about whatever outcome results in downing not being fired and/or players not being healthy to start next year. with our luck we’ll get both

Yeee they are treating this game like the playoffs with that HYPE video... You can't tell me after watching that you don't wanna smack this team dude

And one way or another next year it will be us and them for the south again. Tlaw is coming into his own but with Landry back our pass rush becomes ELITE which helps the DBs out so much. Rodger will be in his 2nd year and we saw the jump Fulton made so hopefully he does the same

Ahh Im excited. I really do want Dobbs to not have one of his classic let down games like he did with the vols. Such a fan even tho hes below avg. He's a good dude. Feed Chig and Burks. AND get the ball in the Kings hands as much as possible 

39 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Yeee they are treating this game like the playoffs with that HYPE video... You can't tell me after watching that you don't wanna smack this team dude

And one way or another next year it will be us and them for the south again. Tlaw is coming into his own but with Landry back our pass rush becomes ELITE which helps the DBs out so much. Rodger will be in his 2nd year and we saw the jump Fulton made so hopefully he does the same

Ahh Im excited. I really do want Dobbs to not have one of his classic let down games like he did with the vols. Such a fan even tho hes below avg. He's a good dude. Feed Chig and Burks. AND get the ball in the Kings hands as much as possible 

Yes…this team is a harold Landry away from regaining our spot as the best team in the division!!!!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Yes…this team is a harold Landry away from regaining our spot as the best team in the division!!!!!!

I didnt mean that obv. Meant our defense is Landry away from getting a elite pass rush back which improves our DBs and Im sorry the south isnt good lol. The colts are a joke and even if they got Carr or Jimmy G we can hang with them.. And the texans arent Bryce young away from being anything they need a few years imo so its just the jags like I said

New GM. New OC hopefully. We need to fix the Oline across the board and thats a bit difficult to do in one offseason sure so we might need to keep Davis and hope NPF improves then move Brewer to C and we only need a LG and LT that is doable. WR thankfully we got Burks. And Kyle Philips gets a good nfl offseason program to put on some muscle. So we can fix the room with another good rookie and a cheap vet.  QB is the question but if we bring RT back I think we would be in the mix for best in a weak division. If we drafted a rookie and cut Ryan then that's a different thing but even tho Im down for that I just don't see it

I get what you're saying but I think we will be better and in the mix with the Jags

Yeah I want to win. I don't care if we lose 40 to 0 at home in the playoffs.

If we can win with Josh Dobbs making his second start and 34 players on IR... ******* win. Idc if it's slightly worse in the long term.

That said, if we can't win, I don't expect to beat the Jags on a hot streak with Josh Dobbs at QB. Getting a top 10 pick isn't a bad silver medal.

15 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Boy do people all the sudden love the Jags.

Young first overall pick QB on a team that has been playing pretty well offensively the last half of the year.

People love young promising QBs and teams that move the ball and score points.

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Young first overall pick QB on a team that has been playing pretty well offensively the last half of the year.

People love young promising QBs and teams that move the ball and score points.

if i had no stake in this game, i'd be rooting for the jaguars too. watching us is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. maybe less.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if i had no stake in this game, i'd be rooting for the jaguars too. watching us is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. maybe less.

Yeah playing prevent offense and bend, but don't break defense is probably as boring as it gets in terms of entertainment, even if it does keep you in certain games.