LP's and DF's---Chargers at Dallas

HDsportsfan

5 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

LP's: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DF's: HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

The whole organization at this point. Losing is one thing. But to lose the way we are is unacceptable. Massive changes need to occur at this point. This just isn't working anymore.

I mean... well... yeah.  I egot nothing to add.  Eff it all.

Lmfao this team is a joke. I sure as hell hope Jerry is taking notes. 10 quarters without an offensive TD, 3 game losing streak. QB issues, OLine issues, WR issues, pass rush issues, Secondary issues, LB issues, injury issues, suspension issues. And biggest issue, COACHING!

This team, outside of the OLine, Sean Lee, Zeke, Lawrence, the kickers, and Witten is just horrifically mediocre and below average.

If everything isn’t absolutely perfect and according to script, they fall apart and collapse in epic proportions. For the defense to be outscored by like 120 points in the second half of games since Sean Lee went out is absolutely inexcusable. He’s ONE player. For the drop off to be so drastic is flat out embarrassing and that’s on the players and coaches from the top down.

If the line is missing a key player or two, or Zeke is out, Dak either leaves the pocket too early, holds the ball too long (sometimes both at the same time) then presses, misses open players, and finally just locks into bad decisions that lead to picks. He’s young, I’m not sitting here trashing him as the future or anything. But I’m just saying.

Outside of those nine players I mentioned, let’s just call it what it is. This team is a gang of below average losers. Jeff Heath, Anthony Brown, Terrance Williams, Hitchens, Wilson, you name it. They’re a bunch of losers who can’t ever take it upon themselves to make a play or make a stop, or do anything in a critical situation. 

Mediocrity has completely permeated 85% of the roster. It’s a bunch of guys who stand around waiting for Zeke, or Lee, or the OL to put them all on their back and take them along for the ride. When they’re missing one or two of those key cogs, absolutely nobody steps up and they show absolutely no resistance to anybody. 

It’s a freaking clown show.

30 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

LP's: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DF's: HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

The whole organization at this point. Losing is one thing. But to lose the way we are is unacceptable. Massive changes need to occur at this point. This just isn't working anymore.

Yep. The process is now regress. Changes have to be made. 

I'm not one to "make excuses" and I'm not even sure how this next part will be characterized.

But I wonder how the players or if they are affected by the distractions. Between the Zeke suspension, JJ's fight with Goodell and penalties. I mean to see Witten get slammed down after the whistle with no call and then an iffy call on Smith but conversely no holding calls yet again for the opposing offensive line.

I mean what the hell are the odds of that last one. I know the players are pros and getting paid a massive amount to get over it. But man, you can't help but as a player stand there and wonder what the hell is going here.

And I'll tell ya'll something else. These last few games just showed me even more how much Romo covered up how bad our D has been for years and to an extent covering the flaws in the offense. Many will say Romo was a part of the flaws. But he kept us in more games, and won more games, than we should have.

7 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

And I'll tell ya'll something else. These last few games just showed me even more how much Romo covered up how bad our D has been for years and to an extent covering the flaws in the offense. Many will say Romo was a part of the flaws. But he kept us in more games, and won more games, than we should have.

For sure. He'll never get the credit that was due to him, and football fans should be ashamed of how he was treated. 

Archived