Week 18: If We Had A Competent DC/STC The First 2 Months The Season Wouldn’t Be Ending

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s The Big Winner On Sunday?

• Mike’s Fancy Typing Secretary
    • Ojibo
    • The Browns
    • The Stillers
    • Geordan Davis plus baker and 100 million plus 28th pick
    • ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!!!

Fire Joe Woods to the moon. Strapped to Mike Preifer.

What’s that?  Why am I making the final GDT of the year about Joe Woods and the ST homophobe?  

Well I’m not gonna miss this chance to crap on them the way Woods’ stubbornness or Preifer’s incompetence crapped on this season.

Imagine if we had just managed to hold on to the 13 point lead with less than two minutes to go against the Jets?  Or if we could have managed some way to perhaps force Atlanta to pass more than like once on two consecutive second half drives?  Or if we perhaps managed to hold the Chargers and their 29th ranked running game to under 200 yards? I won’t even mention the Patriots or Dolphins games as they flat out smoked us to the point the defense wasn’t competitive.

All it takes is a slew of garbage QBs paired with winter weather for old Joe to find his groove.

Anyway… make it wiggle, make it jiggle 

sexy kate upton GIF

**** the Steelers, let’s make sure to knock them out of contention and sweep the seasons series and start clawing ourselves back to respectability.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 3