Week 18: If We Had A Competent DC/STC The First 2 Months The Season Wouldn’t Be Ending

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s The Big Winner On Sunday?

• Mike’s Fancy Typing Secretary
    • Ojibo
    • The Browns
    • The Stillers
    • Geordan Davis plus baker and 100 million plus 28th pick
    • ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

And no one called me out if i defended the QB? Yet I can't call out that Watson has been completely healthy and nothing stopping him from working on his game and throwing a football for the last year and a half? He didn't get arm replacement surgery you aren't rusty for months. He had all the time in the world to learn and watch the offense and throw to his receivers. The only thing he didn't have was live action besides the preseason. How much rust can get build up?

I think Watson will be fine. I don't think he is a top 5 QB and time will tell if it was worth what was spent but I'll critique anything I want because last year it seemed like many wanted our QB to fail and no one called them out on it.

Yet if I say Watson shouldn't still be rusty I'm the hypocrite?

We haven't had a good pass blocking OLine the last few years even though everyone said we did. Guess what, that didn't magically change with a new QB. I doubt receivers are making plays as often as expected, just like they haven't the last few years. I'll bet the offense doesn't have a rhythm just like the last few years (minus the 2nd half of 2020). All of our current passing game issues have been there, Watson was supposed to fix those or at least that was my understanding. Now we don't have the resources to fix them so he better be the solution.

Oh I get it, you’re just mad people were critical of Mayfield so now you’re going to do the exact same thing that bothered you last season.  

Carry on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

I think part of the problem with this defense is we don’t have any athletic linebackers who can blitz and affect a pass. So I think we see a lot of quarterbacks really taking advantage, on some long downs where the defense is predictable. I think we know blitzing guys will get picked up and cost us even more.

So like my draft maybe

The reason why I am for getting rid

Of stefanski this team can be turned around pretty quickly.

But not with stefanski nobody out here thinks he is even a top 16 coach

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

No way we get that same call in this situation against Pitt.

Did you not see the posts where I said the fix was in? This must be the first time you watched a Pitt game. They get all of the calls and have for years. 

• Like 1