Week 18: If We Had A Competent DC/STC The First 2 Months The Season Wouldn’t Be Ending

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s The Big Winner On Sunday?

• Mike’s Fancy Typing Secretary
    • Ojibo
    • The Browns
    • The Stillers
    • Geordan Davis plus baker and 100 million plus 28th pick
    • ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!!!

1 minute ago, JDD said:

Did you not see the posts where I said the fix was in? This must be the first time you watched a Pitt game. They get all of the calls and have for years. 

There's been bad calls for both teams, but it definitely feels like Pittsburgh has benefited more from the poor officiating.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh I get it, you’re just mad people were critical of Mayfield so now you’re going to do the exact same thing that bothered you last season.  

Carry on.

Okay, that makes perfect sense since I talk all the time about Mayfield. I am always bringing him up and it isn't everyone else, okay.

I've got my Christmas lights down so at least it's been a productive day. Enjoy yours.

• Like 1

I'm so damn tired of Wills standing there watching as the sack happens.  Sure, Watson left the pocket, but go hit the damn guy for hitting your QB.

Greg Gumbel.  Myles Garrett is held on damn near every play, and it seldom gets called.  I think the entire Watt family should be forced to retire.  ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

How has it been better than expected though? It’s tough to win in this league. He got decent play out of Brisset, so credit there. Poor offense under the Watson stretch so shame on all involved there. I’m not sure why the season is handicapped in a favorable way though. If we’re judging based on the Watson era then I guess I get that but I still think there’s a grace stretch and it was probably viewed that way going in. If they can’t figure things out then sure burn it down.

I'm saying that the expectation was that we were going struggle with Jacoby at the helm and that was going to be the difference between playoffs and no playoffs. We are -2 games or -3 games where we should be talentwise imo and it's not because of the execution of QB.

We can blame Woods for some of that and Preifer for some of that, but the offense (and Stefanski) can't be free of blame. The offense has some poor moments as well. Also, if Jacoby is doing his job, the head coach needs to make sure the rest of the team isn't collapsing and squandering good opportunities to win games.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Okay, that makes perfect sense since I talk all the time about Mayfield. I am always bringing him up and it isn't everyone else, okay.

I've got my Christmas lights down so at least it's been a productive day. Enjoy yours.

Lol you just referenced him in the post I quoted.  What are we doing here?

Or does it not count if you just refer to him as “our QB last year”?