Week 18: If We Had A Competent DC/STC The First 2 Months The Season Wouldn’t Be Ending

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s The Big Winner On Sunday?

• Mike’s Fancy Typing Secretary
    • Ojibo
    • The Browns
    • The Stillers
    • Geordan Davis plus baker and 100 million plus 28th pick
    • ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!!!

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

I saw the other day that Denver let interim HC Jerry Rosburg go, and told him he would not be part of the incoming staff.

IIRC, when he was our ST coach our units were ELITE. That's why the Ratbirds snagged him from us.

Note to Stefanski - if you want to be HEAD COACH - act like it. Grow a set, and go get the man. I bet we'll know how to actually recover an onside kick then, instead of being there and just watching the ball bounce by....

Still fuming over that one.

I want to know HOW IN THE HELL is PRIEFER is STILL Employed by this TEAM.....

There is NO WAY Joe Woods looses his Job and Priefer Keeps his?!?!?!?! And Based on Numbers, the defense finished better than the ST in each of the last 3 seasons.

Might need to call the EEOC.....

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I want to know HOW IN THE HELL is PRIEFER is STILL Employed by this TEAM.....

There is NO WAY Joe Woods looses his Job and Priefer Keeps his?!?!?!?! And Based on Numbers, the defense finished better than the ST in each of the last 3 seasons.

I get not wanting to overhaul 2/3 of the staff, but he’s been somewhere between useless and awful this whole time.

I also understand not wanting to fire someone for the sake of firing them, but go get Rosburg and be done with it.

• Like 2