The New QB Thread: Who will be the Raiders QB next season?

RaidersAreOne

Who will be the Raiders QB next year?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders starter in 2023

• Derek Carr
    • Tom Brady
    • Jarrett Stidham
    • Jimmy Garoppolo
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Baker Mayfield
    • CJ Stroud
    • Bryce Young
    • Will Levis
    • Other (Please Specify)

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

Some of y’all crack me up, all the guys who don’t like carr use the 9 yrs of data thing, but choose to set it aside when convenient, and no I’m not trying to make some stupid argument, TRUST ME! Lol! I like DC, but there’s 9 yrs of data that says he doesn’t perform in cold weather, gms WILL NOT ignore that. On a side note, as much as I liked Carr one of my biggest dislikes about him is KANSAS CITY OWNED HIM. Lol!!!

I don’t know who “ya’ll” is but don’t group me in with anyone else. I have my own thoughts and opinions and they usually are backed up by sound logic.
I gave concrete examples of other QB’s that came from warm climates that effectively adjusted to playing in cold weather once they were forced to play in it regularly. Why is it impossible to deduct that Carr can’t do the same? 

6 minutes ago, Geezy said:

QBs are always over valued. I think we get a 1st plus a mid rounder even with the clause. 

All it takes is one motivated buyer or two competing offers. Still holding out hope that we can get some good draft assets or possibly a player + draft picks. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

From 21:40 onward, the summary is an indictment of Carr. Poor guy is getting it from QB gurus....

JT is not wrong though.... 😈🤣

Stidham seems like a guy that was a bit immature when the Patriots drafted him. He sat for a year behind Tom Brady to learn the system. He wasn't ready the next year when Cam Newton started. He watched the Patriots draft Mac Jones the next year. Mac Jones won the starting job as a rookie. At that point, Stiddy was probably thinking to himself, "If I ever get my chance, I am going to be ready for it.". Thank goodness the Raiders were the recipients of that. Hopefully, he keeps up the good play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It’s crazy my bro is a bucs fan 🤦🏽‍♂️I kno I kno but he said he’d rather have carr than Brady right now. He said Brady is done and last year was it.

Maybe he’s distracted by the off the field stuff, but I don’t see the same guy either. 

• Like 2