2023 Free Agency

Dessie

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Like the depth way more at CB than last year. They’re banking on those guys making a big step forward. If they’re able to bring back Ya-sin with those guys then I think it’s a win 

LB and inside DT still a need

I think at CB and DT you don't have any real difference makers but you have a lot of guys that can play. 

Adam Butler is likely going to make the team and surprise a lot of people, IMO. We signed Billings on a futures contract last February and he started every game for us, Butler could be a similar player this year. 

3T: Bilal Nichols, Jerry Tillery, Adam Butler

NT: Neil Farrell Jr, John Jenkins

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Like the depth way more at CB than last year. They’re banking on those guys making a big step forward. If they’re able to bring back Ya-sin with those guys then I think it’s a win 

LB and inside DT still a need

3T is a clear need and outside of Carter no 3T is in play at 7.  CB is a major need despite your overinflated homerism of the below average guys we have back there.  

We should try to bring back Sin but I highly doubt he wants to come back seeing that our roster is ****.  

Edge is also in play with pick 7.  Jones was another bust FA signing and he looked washed.  A young stud edge rusher across from Maxx would be an invaluable asset to this roster.  Give me a #1 CB or a stud edge at 7 and we will be headed in the right direction to start the draft.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

It proves Josh doesn't know what he's doing.

Carr has been the same guy regardless of weapons, scheme, coaching staff, etc. for 9 years. Unless he just has an MVP type of season I don’t think it matters much. But I find it unlikely he’s going to become a different player in NO

3 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Doesn't matter. People will be calling for his firing all over the internet \TV.

Probably. I like the guy. But I wanted him gone for reasons different than everyone else. And I feel the same about Jimmy. And honestly others for that matter.

8 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

3T is a clear need and outside of Carter no 3T is in play at 7.  CB is a major need despite your overinflated homerism of the below average guys we have back there.  

We should try to bring back Sin but I highly doubt he wants to come back seeing that our roster is ****.  

Edge is also in play with pick 7.  Jones was another bust FA signing and he looked washed.  A young stud edge rusher across from Maxx would be an invaluable asset to this roster.  Give me a #1 CB or a stud edge at 7 and we will be headed in the right direction to start the draft.

I think that they're okay with Bilal Nichols, Jerry Tillery, and Adam Butler at 3T. CB definitely is a need, I'd bring Rock back if the price is right, he doesn't seem to have much of a market right now. Edge is definitely a need as well, #38 seems like a sweet spot though, one of Will McDonald IV, BJ Ojulari, and/or Keion White should be there for us.

10 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You can't help yourself can you? Never mind the fact he's still a FA this far into the process so no teams seem to value HIM. 

• Like 2