2023 Free Agency

Dessie

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

You been crying about the same thing over and over again for days. Notice the only one who ever mentioned Mike Vick is you.

My bad I get Cunningham, Hooker, and Vick confused. All freak athletes and about 35 years old

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

No I'd prefer they did exactly what they've done, there's no reason to have any concerns about it.

Exactly what I thought... you guys are all the same. Cry about what should have been done, but never want to say what you think should have been done. 

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah it's pretty amazing to see how they burnt through over $50M in cap space this offseason and didn't really get better anywhere other than WR2.

So what do you think the master plan should have been? Name names. Who's the QB and who are you paying with the money that changes the trajectory of the team in FA? 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Exactly what I thought... you guys are all the same. Cry about what should have been done, but never want to say what you think should have been done. 

So what do you think the master plan should have been? Name names. Who's the QB and who are you paying with the money that changes the trajectory of the team in FA? 

You’re right. We should just be thanking JMDZ that were able to go get studs like Epps and Spillane. 

Not that anyone asked, but I've already moved on to 2024.  This year will be a building year and we will see how the roster develops.  It is fine for them to add depth and young talent for the future, but unless something crazy happens, we will not be competing for anything this year.  

We have a lot of time to evaluate everything over the next 11 months to be ready for next years free agency and draft.  That's when I have to hope we are actually taking a step towards being a winning team again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How predictable.... more snarky comments. Who could have seen that coming. 

In terms of free agents that could've helped us:

Nate Davis (3 yr/$30M), Isaac Seumalo (3 yr/$24M), Conor McGroven (3 yr/$22M)

DL: Greg Gaines (1 yr/$3.5M), Dante Fowler Jr (1 yr/$3M), Andrew Billings (1 yr/$3.5M) plus there are still guys like Clowney, Ioannidis, Harris, Robinson, Brockers, etc. on the market. 

LB: David Long (2 yr/$11M), Kyzir White (2 yr/$10M), Denzel Perryman (1 yr/$3.5M), Drue Tranquill (1 yr/$5M), Devin Bush (1 yr/$3.5M), Nick Morrow (1 yr/$1.1M) plus there are still guys like Dupree, KVN, Barr, Jack, Floyd, Cunningham, etc. on the market. 

DB: Byron Murphy (2 yr/$17.5M), CGJ (1 yr/$6.5M), Donovan Wilson (3 yr/$21M), Julian Love (2 yr/$12M), Jabrill Peppers (2 yr/$9M) with a ton of guys on the market still too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I feel bad for Patrick Graham. Dude gotta matchup with Mahomes (2x), Herbert (2x), Wilson (2x), Allen, Rodgers, Tua, Cousins, and Goff next year. And the best we could give him was Spillane and Epps

Has the draft happened? Clearly, they are going to add likely 2-3 players on defense in the top 100 with potential to start. 

All these comments, with no mention to the fact the roster is 6 months away from needing to be complete. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

In terms of free agents that could've helped us:

Nate Davis (3 yr/$30M), Isaac Seumalo (3 yr/$24M), Conor McGroven (3 yr/$22M)

DL: Greg Gaines (1 yr/$3.5M), Dante Fowler Jr (1 yr/$3M), Andrew Billings (1 yr/$3.5M) plus there are still guys like Clowney, Ioannidis, Harris, Robinson, Brockers, etc. on the market. 

LB: David Long (2 yr/$11M), Kyzir White (2 yr/$10M), Denzel Perryman (1 yr/$3.5M), Drue Tranquill (1 yr/$5M), Devin Bush (1 yr/$3.5M), Nick Morrow (1 yr/$1.1M) plus there are still guys like Dupree, KVN, Barr, Jack, Floyd, Cunningham, etc. on the market. 

DB: Byron Murphy (2 yr/$17.5M), CGJ (1 yr/$6.5M), Donovan Wilson (3 yr/$21M), Julian Love (2 yr/$12M), Jabrill Peppers (2 yr/$9M) with a ton of guys on the market still too. 

This is all hindsight after seeing what they got it's easy to say we should have signed this guy.

• Like 1