2023 Free Agency

Dessie

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I want to keep Tillery. 

I feel like Tillery might have sealed his fate out of here when he had that awful unsportsmanlike penalty against the Rams.

every time McD and Ziegler talk about “getting smart players” and “learning to finish games” I can’t help but think back to that idiotic play.

On 2/13/2023 at 8:34 AM, ronjon1990 said:

At the absolute best, he's a painfully average DC who cannot make adjustments to save his life. At worst, he's abysmal at scheming and understanding situational football and putting guys in position to succeed. Based on his history, it's more often the latter. The hire reeks of nepotism, the fact he's still around reeks of nepotism, and when he's finally shown the door, it will inevitably be a last ditch effort by the boy genius to save his hide before he's shown the door too. Terrible hires all around. 

Honestly before the season I was more worried he'd be great and bolt to a be a HC and we wouldn't get comp picks. So I'm good with keeping him because if the team has success and he shines then we eeither get to keep a good DC or we get a pick for him getting a HC opportunity. If he SUCKS even better as it helps get McDaniels FIRED! Might be moving to Vegas soon and might make a Trump meme YOU'RE FIRED! shirt and go to the games. If thrown out I will sue and be the new owner of the Raiders. PROFIT!!!

On 3/8/2023 at 7:02 AM, Humble_Beast said:

players are like stocks. A player can have a good season and his stock soars and they cash out. There could be more talented players who were hurt or in a bad system, just ready to shine on a different team. It's about finding those diamonds in the rough 

Just traded SIVB Friday morning pre-market before it got halted/government intervention. Made a quick 1K (35-37 500 shares) so I'm looking at Lamar just like if I had held those SIVB shares. Could open and EXPLODE and made me look smart, OR....Explode never trade/play at the level I paid for. If we do want Lamar we don't touch him until AFTER the draft. Hope he has two ALL PRO seasons and SB wins so we lose two pick 32's. Use the draft and free agency to build a team. I'd want Stiddy as the back up and if we build a team maybe Brady makes a move before we pay Lamar.