2023 Free Agency

Dessie

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It sucks that we have so much money tied up in a washed up Jones but I would like to take a shot at signing M. Davenport.  He could be had at a fraction of what we're paying Jones.  Signing old *** Jones was a terrible move.

Jones looks completely cooked. I wish we would've just kept Gus Bradley and Yannick.

• Like 1

John Johnson S could play both spots and also put some pressure on Moehrig

Zack Allen DT fits well into the odd fronts PG likes to run. Provide some nice juice in the middle 

David Long LB Attitude changer. Raiders need a defensive player who can dirty things up and bring a certain attitude. Like Maxx said they need some dogs. David Long is that dude 

Andrew Wylie OT ( I know sacks numbers allowed are not that good)

Ben Powers OG Better pass blocker then run blocker but would slide into that LG spot and be an upgrade. 

My ideal FA picks ups that are not break the bank type of guys. Zach Allen probably the most expensive of them all. 

21 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Let me know you next trade lol…. Message me 

LOL  Things move too quick but I've been playing BHC for a long time. I keep/grow a 'core' to hold for distribution of BLCO shares. BHC shareholders were told they'd get 80% of the company so there are a few big dogs (Uncle Carl) who bought in the mid 20's that are still holding but we are below 8. I saw a pattern/trading range  6/6.50-7.50/8 when they tanked it months ago and it just broke above it's old ceiling (but had a 'gap' @ 7.50 so it might 'fill') so I'll play it accordingly and see if it makes new floors/ceilings at a higher PPS. If SIVB trades I'll trade that accordingly and 'flip for freebies' and that mess might knock BHC (and every stock) back down. However I'm in it for the BLCO (Bausch and Lomb) shares as BHC holds 88.7% and IPO'd (spun out) in May 2022 at a horrible time to IPO. GE's IPO recently of it's healthcare business not only did well but allowed the remain company to grow once seperated. BHC went the opposite way because they IPO'd just over 10% so SHORTS are about 16% expecting a sell off of BLCO once the shares are given out. Honestly I think we'll (BHC shareholders) get 50.1% and then the other 29.9% years later if at all...If you look into the details and then do a little math you'll notice 'the market' is pricing BHC shares at that 50.1% Do your homework and thank you for telling me about Zion. Been there many times now.  😃

I'm also watching call options on TEVA. I like beaten down biotech/pharma stocks but options are CRACK and not good to play...but I do lol 

4 hours ago, G said:

LOL  Things move too quick but I've been playing BHC for a long time. I keep/grow a 'core' to hold for distribution of BLCO shares. BHC shareholders were told they'd get 80% of the company so there are a few big dogs (Uncle Carl) who bought in the mid 20's that are still holding but we are below 8. I saw a pattern/trading range  6/6.50-7.50/8 when they tanked it months ago and it just broke above it's old ceiling (but had a 'gap' @ 7.50 so it might 'fill') so I'll play it accordingly and see if it makes new floors/ceilings at a higher PPS. If SIVB trades I'll trade that accordingly and 'flip for freebies' and that mess might knock BHC (and every stock) back down. However I'm in it for the BLCO (Bausch and Lomb) shares as BHC holds 88.7% and IPO'd (spun out) in May 2022 at a horrible time to IPO. GE's IPO recently of it's healthcare business not only did well but allowed the remain company to grow once seperated. BHC went the opposite way because they IPO'd just over 10% so SHORTS are about 16% expecting a sell off of BLCO once the shares are given out. Honestly I think we'll (BHC shareholders) get 50.1% and then the other 29.9% years later if at all...If you look into the details and then do a little math you'll notice 'the market' is pricing BHC shares at that 50.1% Do your homework and thank you for telling me about Zion. Been there many times now.  😃

I'm also watching call options on TEVA. I like beaten down biotech/pharma stocks but options are CRACK and not good to play...but I do lol 

I still have a lot in Bitcoin and AMC :( I hate this bear market. I haven't had the time to do any recent swing trades, tough these days 

• Like 1

With all this cap room we have (even more after Maxx’s restructure), I hope the plan is to spend the majority of it on the defense.

I know it sucks for Adams and Jacobs who want to play with a top QB, but I just can’t see Rodgers or Lamar happening and there’s nothing else out there who is going to be an upgrade on Carr. So use all this cash and get that dumpster fire of a defense fixed.

• Like 1