2023 Free Agency

Dessie

30 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Went from almost trading up to the 1st pick to Jimmy G….. life comes at you fast 

Don't have a problem with Jimmy for the right price just pray he has a healthy year. He could easily surpass Carr numbers in this offense. On top of the better decision making.

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Don't have a problem with Jimmy for the right price just pray he has a healthy year. He could easily surpass Carr numbers in this offense. On top of the better decision making.

LMFAO.... you know its bad if Raider4life wants it to happen. SAY NO TO JIMMY

11 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

i do think with familiarity with the system, Jimmy year one (if healthy) should/could be better than Carr year 1.
The question I have though, is Jimmy year 1 better than Carr year 2 in the system. 
Jimmys contract plus Carr dead 5 mil, better be wayyy below 33 mil. 

Without 40+ mil in dead cap space this year though we should be able to have better depth. Injuries will happen, just hope they arent severe, and hopefully at positions we are deep. 

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

i do think with familiarity with the system, Jimmy year one (if healthy) should/could be better than Carr year 1.
The question I have though, is Jimmy year 1 better than Carr year 2 in the system. 
Jimmys contract plus Carr dead 5 mil, better be wayyy below 33 mil. 

Without 40+ mil in dead cap space this year though we should be able to have better depth. Injuries will happen, just hope they arent severe, and hopefully at positions we are deep. 

I just don't see Jimmy getting over 12M he literally had to sign a 1 year 7M deal last year his value isn't much more than that after getting hurt yet again.

Just now, raidr4life said:

I just don't see Jimmy getting over 12M he literally had to sign a 1 year 7M deal last year his value isn't much more than that after getting hurt yet again.

The one part that worries me is that the Texans are also interested which can require us to bid up.

Just now, raidr4life said:

Saw he’s seeking 25.  Big range between 12 and 25. I expect a lot of us are going to be super unhappy later lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

If they want to break the bank on him then move on to Mayfield or Minshew

I mean the same applies for Mayfield. Bucs and who knows who else is looking at him. At least Jimmy G played in the system. But $25M and I'll be furious. Just bracing for that.