2023 Free Agency

Dessie

Just now, NYRaider said:

Saints fan yet?

Nope. Never have been. Catch flak for it thanks to living in New Orleans, too. I refuse to cheer any team with a GM and owner that shady, especially after the Bounty Gate stuff. I've always said ince every person connected to Bounty Gate is gone (Payton, Williams, Brees, ownership, Loomis, the roster) I might ne able to respect them as the local team, but they're not at that point yet. 

See, there's this thing called conviction, where you don't change your mind every 30 seconds like a kid on an acid trip after Charlie Sheen-ing a pile of come. You should try it sometime. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You said good teams usually fill holes, do they do it within 7 hours of free agency opening? Sit back and let McDaniels cook.

14 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Good team fix holes from the previous years

^ This is what I actually said

The first day of FA is where the stupid money gets thrown around. Yeah, there have been a few decent value signings taking place, but there’s also been a ton of wild overpays.

I don’t mind us getting good value in FA instead of paying LBs like QBs.

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

The first day of FA is where the stupid money gets thrown around. Yeah, there have been a few decent value signings taking place, but there’s also been a ton of wild overpays.

I don’t mind us getting good value in FA instead of paying LBs like QBs.

18a.jpg

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

3 for 48 for Jones….  But hey let’s continue to wait 

No one wants to sign here and get their teeth kicked in every Sunday unless we pay well over market value.  We have a coach who isn't well liked, a new starting Qb who is a bum and one of the worst rosters in the NFL with massive holes/lack of depth at every position.  How isn't this obvious?