2023 Free Agency

Dessie

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I was going say, I wouldn't be mad if we signed Damian Harris or drafted a mid round RB that's baller. When a starting RB goes down around the NFL in preseason, I would trade JJ like the Panthers traded CMC. I think TAE is going get frustrated and demand a trade next offseason. If you think about it, DC was never coming back. We just didn't have the money. We were never players for Rodgers or Jackson too. 

I'm going to save all this crying from you two for mid season

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I heard we might keep Andre James

I seen that on IG, doesn’t make sense. I thought we were playing. parham at OC. Unless they’re trying to run it back, but with Brandon Parker this time lol

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I seen that on IG, doesn’t make sense. I thought we were playing. parham at OC. Unless they’re trying to run it back, but with Brandon Parker this time lol

If you keep him then you have 3/5 OL spots locked up. Desperately need to address RG / RT though.

31 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I honestly think is average but is overpaid. I wouldn't be mad if he converted his salary to bonus or something. Parham was an all rookie guard, he could make the jump and be a stud. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If you keep him then you have 3/5 OL spots locked up. Desperately need to address RG / RT though.

If that’s the case I can see us going into the draft for a Guard then signing someone like Bars for depth and having Munford and Parker battle for RT. 

Edited by Geezy

Just now, NYRaider said:

Hopefully sooner rather than later but a lot of guys got overpaid today. Nate Davis at 3 yr/$30M ($19M GTD) would've been a super solid signing, wish we would've been on him.

Zach Allen and Dremont Jones were also decent deals. Wonder when we start restructuring deals for cap space. 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hopefully sooner rather than later but a lot of guys got overpaid today. Nate Davis at 3 yr/$30M ($19M GTD) would've been a super solid signing, wish we would've been on him.

Yeah and how did David Long only get 2 years 11mil?