Week 18: Giants vs. Eagles @ 4:25pm EST

Giants4eva

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

Hurts def not 100% which makes this sting even more. They were vulnerable and we are handing them a 1st class ticket to the NFCCG. Man I'm so frustrated

It’s just too big of a risk. We don’t have the roster to risk it.

7 minutes ago, Acgott said:

It’s just too big of a risk. We don’t have the roster to risk it.

I know it's logical.. I do. I hope I'm eating crow after the Minny game. I don't have the statistics to back it up... But it just seems to me all the fringe WC teams like us that went  on to go deep in the playoffs or SB didn't rest their way there. 

31 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

The Eagles could have been had but if things go right we will see them in two weeks. Our 2nd and 3rd stringers played well enough that I feel we still have momentum when we play the Vikings.

I was impressed how sound they played even with some key starters out defensively. So much better coached team than last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Wouldn't it be something if this was a spark for Golladay and he comes alive in the postseason.

I had the exact same thought. As much as we all can't stand Golladay, I'd be happy asheck for him. We all would. It would be a really cool redemption story.

That being said... I'm not holding my breath 😂

Edited by w4rrior723

Had a blast at the game yesterday. Actually met Fred Barnett in the parking lot which was cool. I think our team can make some noise in the playoffs. Was very proud to see them go out there and play a solid game and not the Eagles just skate away with this one. Gonna be a good time coming soon with our guys heading to Minnesota. 

Edited by Giants4eva

On 1/9/2023 at 9:35 AM, Go_Giants said:

Why not see if y*so*blu is going and coordinate with him, there is safety in numbers.

The Vikings knew I would be there if at all possible, so they made sure to price me out. 😉

Anybody who was at the game, give me a shout out!

I didn't like cooling off our starters but I can't argue with the results. We just beat the hottest offense in the NFC.