Week 18: San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

CMC won't have a heavy workload. Mitchell is going to be activated and will get his 9-11 carries and I expect Mason/TDP to get their fair share as well. Shanny wants the #2 seed badly and once the game is out of reach, CMC will not be used much, if at all. 

And once CMC comes out 49ers Twitter will blow up that he's hurt, and Kyle is at fault, when in reality, hopefully lol, it's like you say it is. No need to play CMC too much, let Mason/TDP get valuable carries & reps.

• Like 2

So no rain today at Levis which is a bit disappointing as I wanted to see how Purdy would have performed in those conditions. Oh well, looks like we will see him in those conditions soon enough in the playoffs. Against Tampa, once it started to pour, he didn't really throw much. 

Let's get a big lead and rest the starters by the 3rd quarter! 

6 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Jackson injured? Or is it a expecting them to run type of situation?

He's not injured. They are just going with an extra DT but it's dumb since this would have been a good game for Jackson to get extended snaps in the 2nd half. Don't really get this tbh. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's not injured. They are just going with an extra DT but it's dumb since this would have been a good game for Jackson to get extended snaps in the 2nd half. Don't really get this tbh. 

Yeah in normal games going with someone like Willis or Hyder i can understand fully. This game though its a bit strange to me if he is healthy.

Edited by Justone2
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah in normal games going with someone like Willis or Hyder i can understand fully. This game though its a bit strange to me if he is healthy.

Agreed. I was just going to say, I think Willis is about to get some significant play time. He came up big for us last year esp in GB (playoff)

Edited by StevenK