Demar Hamlin Fantasy Implications

CT Cowboy Fan

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Trying to figure that out too. I was down 1.5 but had Bass and Higgins, so I passed him during the game before it shut down. At a loss on what to do. Maybe thinking Co-Champions? It's stupid too, but I don't know what else to do. 

MAN. that is a tough one....I mean technically you were up before then. In this one, I may just award you as the winner.......

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

MAN. that is a tough one....I mean technically you were up before then. In this one, I may just award you as the winner.......

But if you cancel the game, it retroactively never happened right? Like baseball? That's the holdup. Unless you count the stats and then say "no-contest".

Just now, MikeT14 said:

But if you cancel the game, it retroactively never happened right? Like baseball? That's the holdup. Unless you count the stats and then say "no-contest".

yeah that too... so I guess its gonna come down to how they view the game. if its cancel then yeah co champs BUT if they decided to keep stats as is then all yours.

10 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I’m my league we decided to just average out PPG played over the season and give those points to the players. 

that Idea also came up but not sure how my opponent, the league or the commish(s) will feel about that one.

I looked at all potential tie breakers for my matchup and its basically pretty even. 

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

On 1/4/2023 at 9:26 AM, MikeT14 said:

Trying to figure that out too. I was down 1.5 but had Bass and Higgins, so I passed him during the game before it shut down. At a loss on what to do. Maybe thinking Co-Champions? It's stupid too, but I don't know what else to do. 

Final decision. I am awarded the points and the championship (with an asterisk for fun). Pot split 60/40. 

• Like 2

On 1/6/2023 at 12:49 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Co champs for us. We'll find out how we handle who picks 11th/12th and also the trophy.

do a prop bet on a player stats for an upcoming game.  1 takes the over, 1 takes the under.  could do a 3-5 player slate.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2023 at 9:30 AM, Forge said:

I had a similar situation in my league. I was only up 10 and he had Burrow, so he was going to win. 

If they don't set up some sort of make up, I'm claiming victory but giving my opponent the money

The commish actually gave me a little more money, but this is ultimately what we did. He basically got 2/3 and I got 1/3 of the 6k pot. In my offering, I would have only gotten 1k