NFL's Blatant Disrespect for the No Fly Zone, specifically Chris Harris Jr.

elliot878

On 7/31/2017 at 10:32 AM, champ11 said:

lol dude I've thought the exact same thing. I think it's the lack of wild athleticism he has that guys like Patterson have. 

He's been saying it, and isn't shy about quoting the metrics on social media.  BUT he is not outspoken about it in post game interviews, and doesn't have the in your face, borderline hostile personality that Sherman had when he was shoving it down everyone's throat the claims of him being the best in the league.  Another thing, the league didn't start mic'ing Harris up til recently so the world hasn't been able to hear what he's saying on the field until recently, he's been the best in the league for about 4 years now, imo.

16 minutes ago, elliot878 said:

He's been saying it, and isn't shy about quoting the metrics on social media.  BUT he is not outspoken about it in post game interviews, and doesn't have the in your face, borderline hostile personality that Sherman had when he was shoving it down everyone's throat the claims of him being the best in the league.  Another thing, the league didn't start mic'ing Harris up til recently so the world hasn't been able to hear what he's saying on the field until recently, he's been the best in the league for about 4 years now, imo.

I think this is the biggest reason. lets face it, we're in a society constantly being bombarded with something trying to grab our attention, where most people cant be bothered to look past the headlines, where the majority of the television consumers live on the coasts. He is IMO the most important CB to what his team does in the league. His ability to play outside and slot corner at such an elite level is what makes this D so good. Von and CJ are the 2 players that this D is built around. For what it's worth Madden has Aquib and CJ tied at 94 as the best CBs in the league.

Archived