Dak for Cleveland's 1st.

resilient part 2

I wouldn't. If Cleveland is willing to trade away from a top quarterback for yours (and they've done extensive work on these guys already, I would assume), what does that say about your options? Replacing a struggling, young quarterback who has shown NFL success with a guy who hasn't thrown a pass yet and a team was willing to trade away from doesn't seem like a smart move.

3 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I don't like any of these QBs enough to make that trade. The other thing we forget about is having Dak at about $550K for the next two years as well. That can't be overlooked.

We don't need to draft a quarterback with the top pic just get one decent one in any other round since Dak is "nothing special/average" 

This is just something I'm throwing out there.  It's not directed at anyone specific.  There's a lot of people saying Dak stinks, he's a one year wonder, or my favourite, the second coming of RGIII.  Now a thread about trading him for the first pick in the draft.  He can't suck and be worth the first pick in the draft too.  And if he's worth the first pIck overall then he's worth keeping.

Has Dak regressed?  Yes.  But so has the whole team.  A couple of injuries and we fold up like a cheap tent.  No element in the passing game who threatens the defense.  All explosiveness in the running game gone with Zeke out.  A defense that without Lee that can't stop you, me, and nine friends.

I believe in the Dak Night.  It's not success that measures a man.  It's adversity.  Dak will bounce back.

40 minutes ago, Northland said:

Now a thread about trading him for the first pick in the draft.  He can't suck and be worth the first pick in the draft too.  

I made this thread as a knee-jefk reaction  to those who have made claims about Dak not being too good or the next RG3 or not an NFL quarterback. Apparently there are a lot of non-believers this is their thread to give them a chance to make their argument. The top pick in the draft would be a no-brainer for an average non NFL starting quarterback wouldn't he? Here is their chance to trade Dak for a very possible impact player. If they really believe in what they said about Dak then this trade should be a no-brainer

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I made this thread as a knee-jefk reaction  to those who have made claims about Dak not being too good or the next RG3 or not an NFL quarterback. Apparently there are a lot of non-believers this is their thread to give them a chance to make their argument. The top pick in the draft would be a no-brainer for an average non NFL starting quarterback wouldn't he? Here is their chance to trade Dak for a very possible impact player. If they really believe in what they said about Dak then this trade should be a no-brainer

There is too much hysteria on this forum at times.  I knew your purpose in setting up this thread but I had to respond.  I support Dak.

16 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

For the record, I think it's a joke the way some of you have turned on Dak. But for the sake of argument, if Cleveland offered their top pick most likely a top 3 pick in this draft, would you trade Dak it? 

Would it take more draft picks? Or is Dak un tradeable??

Why would the Bowns, give up the #1 overall pick in the 2018 draft for what I saw yesterday?  This has to be one of the  DUMBEST post in the history of FOOTBALL FUTURE FOURM. The Cowboys would be lucky to get a second or third round pick, for the guy I saw play QB yesterday. 

15 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I wouldn't. If Cleveland is willing to trade away from a top quarterback for yours (and they've done extensive work on these guys already, I would assume), what does that say about your options? 

Not agreeing or disagreeing but the Browns doing extensive work on a QB and trading away from him means NOTHING. Wentz, Watson, Goff and the list goes way way on.

15 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

.Just to play Devil's Advocate wouldn't we get an impact player for the pick of the draft and be giving them" an average Quarterback "or a quarterback that is "not an NFL quarterback". With a new coach and multiple draft picks maybe he can build it his way. Food for thought

Uh there are teams that spend 10, 15, 20 years looking for their Dak Prescott. And youd want to give him up for an unknown nothing nobody who could be a HoF or out of the league in 3 years? 

Ill keep my qb thanks.

Archived