Week 18: NY Jets vs MIA Dolphins

Bobby816

Yeah IDC either...I will still likely watch like the psychopath I am. They should start Zach. Nothing to lose. I feel bad for Mike White. He played hard and with heart, he just isn't consistently good enough. I wont hate it if he gets the start, but the Seattle game was horrendous. Not as bad as JAX or NE2 but still horrendous. Might as well let the kid who we have more invested in, give it one more shot this year. 

Sherwood at MLB for Mosley.

Huff and Johnson at DE.

Get some of the young DTs in. Don't even play Q much at all. Let him going into the offseason is healthy as possible.

Adams at FS and honestly anyone at SS but Whitehead. Heck put Nas back there for a game. 

Activate Hall. Let Sauce only play a half. Let Hall play the other half. 

On offense. Mims, Moore, Ruckert, Wilson, Knight and Carter should be the primary players. Don't want to see Davis or either Conklin or Uzomah much at all. 

Nothing we can do on the OL, the unit is a disaster anyways. 

If we win playing a lot of backups, cool. Not going to complain. If we don't, also cool. Our offseason is the pinnacle of being a Jets fan anyways. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Please just start Wilson. We gain nothing starting anyone else.

I agree but even if he goes like 25/30 300 3 TDs and 0 picks...its impossible to feel good about him going forward and even a performance like that is purely fools gold. Maybe that just entices teams to infer if he is available? Our QB room really is so horrendous. 

40 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

They are starting White, which is dumb and desperate considering he’s not even healthy

Hopefully the Fins win this

Yup he plays good and we could be tricked into thinking he might be good. We gain nothing by playing a below average soon to be FA who's injured.

Dumb move.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Yup he plays good and we could be tricked into thinking he might be good. We gain nothing by playing a below average soon to be FA who's injured.

Dumb move.

Nah. We're playing Skylar Thompson again and that was a game that made Zach look good.

I don't see anyone being fooled by MW if he wins here. The narrative would be that he can only win if they opposing side is fielding their 3rd stringer.

3 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Nah. We're playing Skylar Thompson again and that was a game that made Zach look good.

I don't see anyone being fooled by MW if he wins here. The narrative would be that he can only win if they opposing side is fielding their 3rd stringer.

For me it's more about playing guys who will likely be on the team next year in a meaningless game for us. White is a FA Wilson isn't. Start Wilson. He wins. That doesn't mean we're set at QB obviously.