Week 18: NY Jets vs MIA Dolphins

Bobby816

12 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

I know. Imagine the meltdown on here if we had won once in the previous five games and needed Buffalo to beat NE and us beat yet another 3rd stringer. 

Would be better severed getting Joe and his white cleats out of retirement and giving it a go. 

You got that right, thank god somebody else on this board remembers Joe Namath

14 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You got that right, thank god somebody else on this board remembers Joe Namath

Haha I’m only 33!! Joe left the jets 13 years before I was even born! Crazy that we’ve not had a top notch qb since then. Whatever deal Joe made with the Devil to win SBIII has been an ongoing punishment ever since!!!! 

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

MLF and Ulbrich are prisoners to their schemes…Refuse to make changes when needed

Which will stop them becoming top coaches and more unfortunately impact how successful we will be. Good coaches adapt and get better. We’ve stuck the same and regressed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Which will stop them becoming top coaches and more unfortunately impact how successful we will be. Good coaches adapt and get better. We’ve stuck the same and regressed. 

Not gonna talk about injuries but the fact that it seemed like we wouldn’t get Wilson involved in the offense till like midway through the 2nd quarter is mind boggling. The Screens, the Berrios designed plays…

3 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Not gonna talk about injuries but the fact that it seemed like we wouldn’t get Wilson involved in the offense till like midway through the 2nd quarter is mind boggling. The Screens, the Berrios designed plays…

Yeah I mean I get sticking to a system but when something doesn’t work you move on from it and then when you do design something that works we seem to never run it again 😂😂

39 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

And then they force feed him the ball and ignore Moore. 

The only consistent thing we’ve shown this year has been our complete ‘lack’ of consistency. How difficult could it be to incorporate more than one player?!  

10 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

The only consistent thing we’ve shown this year has been our complete ‘lack’ of consistency. How difficult could it be to incorporate more than one player?!  

With that OL?   I can't blame MLF and Flacco for frequenting Wilson.

7 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

With that OL?   I can't blame MLF and Flacco for frequenting Wilson.

They had half the defense on him towards the end and we still tried forcing it to him. He’s a freaking stud so it’s no surprise but surely Davis or Moore can win a 1v1 battle from time to time.