Week 18: NY Jets vs MIA Dolphins

Bobby816

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If every QB has looked either awful or lost or whatever then it’s an organizational thing. Sure they miss passes but the overall structure of the offense is extremely inconsistent. What was one of our best formations early in the season? The Split backfield. It was a huge part of our success. Why did we go away from it? Well we don’t know because the media doesn’t ask those questions.

Criminal if you ask me.  And when they try to split carries evenly no one gets into a rhythm.  Especially when they are giving Ty Johnson equal carries.

38 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

You don’t play an injured player in a meaningless game. If his ribs are broken, start Flacco. Playing an unhealthy White reeks of desperation.

I agree, but man this may be the worst game to watch all year, not just for the Jets either.

34 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

This would be interesting. Not getting my hopes up, but if we win we're in if they did add the 8th seed. 

I thought that’s not the case because of division tiebreakers? Don’t think it’s possible to jump NE

Either way, this team doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs. It would be the Jetsiest way to end the “streak” by backing in by some manner like this

Edited by GangGreen420

5 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

We’d still need too much help. Not worth my energy lol. 

Wouldn’t we only need PIT to lose to CLE?

I share same thoughts as you about not getting my hopes up. Bc I don’t see them adding a 8th team regardless. So many were against 7. Never mind 8.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Wouldn’t we only need PIT to lose to CLE?

I share same thoughts as you about not getting my hopes up. Bc I don’t see them adding a 8th team regardless. So many were against 7. Never mind 8.

It’s impossible to move in front of the Pats, the Jets are eliminated 

actually nevermind, forgot about Jax. They need Pittsburg to lose and Jax to win 

Edited by GangGreen420

5 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

It’s impossible to move in front of the Pats, the Jets are eliminated 

Yeah unless they add an 8th team, they wont, we're cooked. 

But if they did and we won we'd get in a 8-9 as long as the Jags beat the Titans. 

That being said Just End The Season.

• Like 1