Week 18: NY Jets vs MIA Dolphins

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, ukjets21 said:

I hope he doesn't, I'd also rather not have Streveler in the game too. If Zach was put in due to injury and sucks (as I'm sure he would) what's the harm? We already know he's terrible. I don't believe the coaching staff seriously have him as a priority for them going forward.

If you’re trying to “reset” his fundamentals putting him in real time action again can set him back and he will start playing yard ball again.

Then there’s the whole o line thing. He goes in and gets injured it’s a disaster scenario.

there is no logical reason to have Wilson active in this game IMO. I don’t think the coaches really believe in him either though, so maybe they just DGAF.

Edited by GangGreen420

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

If you’re trying to “reset” his fundamentals putting him in real time action again can set him back and he will start playing yard ball again.

Then there’s the whole o line thing. He goes in and gets injured it’s a disaster scenario.

there is no logical reason to have Wilson active in this game IMO. I don’t think the coaches really believe in him either though, so maybe they just DGAF.

I think it's that. The 'reset' thing is just talk imo.

Streveler literally can't throw so there also isn't much of a reason to include him, you aren't going to sign anyone else, so that leaves you with Zach.

4 minutes ago, ukjets21 said:

I think it's that. The 'reset' thing is just talk imo.

Streveler literally can't throw so there also isn't much of a reason to include him, you aren't going to sign anyone else, so that leaves you with Zach.

Well, we are rostering him so that’s even more of an indictment on this regime when it comes to QB. I don’t think Flacco finishes this game.

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

And the sad thing is Wilson was literally benched for him a few weeks ago, but that’s not the point.

You don’t have Wilson inactive again and then have him be a backup in this game. What is the benefit?

With that logic why play anyone then? Anyone who’s a starter bench bc they benefit nothing from the game.

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

What is the upside of putting Wilson into this game?

There isn’t IMO. I think he should start actually if he was ok mentally. But clearly he isn’t. That’s why he’s not starting. But at least he’ll be on the roster next year. Where Streveler likely won’t. Flacco likely won’t either. But at least Flacco makes us competitive. In fact if I had to bet. I’d take us in this game.

• Like 1

That is exactly why JD is idiotic for not picking up a veteran qb after Bills game.  Injury wrecks everything and last resort goes to Wilson when he is supposed to be in street clothes for the rest of the season.   It is not clean process in regard of qb room.

THIS SEASON STARTED OUT WITH GREAT EXPECTATIONS, BUT HALF WAY THRU THE SEASON THE TEAM WENT INTO THE DUMPERS. WE ENDED UP IN LAST PLACE. NOW WE SIT AND WATCH THE LIONS, JACKSONVILLE, NEW ENGLAND AND MIAMI MAKE THE PLAYYOFFS. AND WE WILL BE AT HOME MAKING UP OUR USUAL DUMB MOCK DRAFTS

THIS IS STRIKE TWO ON SALAH ONE MORE STRIKE AND HE IS OUT. AND THE WORST THING IS WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO OUR QB WILL BE IN 2023.   

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

THIS SEASON STARTED OUT WITH GREAT EXPECTATIONS, BUT HALF WAY THRU THE SEASON THE TEAM WENT INTO THE DUMPERS. WE ENDED UP IN LAST PLACE. NOW WE SIT AND WATCH THE LIONS, JACKSONVILLE, NEW ENGLAND AND MIAMI MAKE THE PLAYYOFFS. AND WE WILL BE AT HOME MAKING UP OUR USUAL DUMB MOCK DRAFTS

THIS IS STRIKE TWO ON SALAH ONE MORE STRIKE AND HE IS OUT. AND THE WORST THING IS WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO OUR QB WILL BE IN 2023.   

Lol