Week 18: NY Collapse vs Philly #1 Seed & the Bye

Kiltman

51 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That wasn't the delusional part they were laughing at. 🍺

"Not deserving the playoffs" - is a direct quote from one your boys.
Giants resting starters - seems to be the direction it's going
Beating Minny - wholly possible we took them to the brink once
Beating Philly- bound to happen eventually 🍻

18 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Reddick at 18.5 sacks created. Leading over second by 3 sacks.

Hargrave the second highest DT (1 sack behind Chris Jones) at 14.

Sweat tied with Parsons at 11.

I wanna say Gannon is using Reddick correctly if this is the case but I still see him drop far too often. Obviously this could be strategy but I don’t like not using his strengths all the time. Just untether the man. Great pickup regardless. 

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I wanna say Gannon is using Reddick correctly if this is the case but I still see him drop far too often. Obviously this could be strategy but I don’t like not using his strengths all the time. Just untether the man. Great pickup regardless. 

766 total snaps this year for Reddick with 63 being coverage snaps according to PFF.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

766 total snaps this year for Reddick with 63 being coverage snaps according to PFF.

I guess thats maybe me focusing in too much? Or maybe that was more earlier in the year type play calling? 63 isn’t bad I guess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I guess thats maybe me focusing in too much? Or maybe that was more earlier in the year type play calling? 63 isn’t bad I guess. 

It was more notorious week 1 and last week when Sweat went down, other than that I don't see him drop often. Which would make sense because Gannon doesn't disguise sh*t. 

15 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Odd that we didn't place Maddox on IR and haven't heard anything of his injury since. 

He isn't going to go on IR in case we go on a run in the playoffs and he can come back, but my guess is that would be at earliest in the NFCCG and likely not til the Super Bowl. But ya, the fact that we don't have a timetable at all and only heard that he was out indefinitely is weird.

He already went on IR once so if they put him on there again he is shut down for the year.

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He isn't going to go on IR in case we go on a run in the playoffs and he can come back, but my guess is that would be at earliest in the NFCCG and likely not til the Super Bowl. But ya, the fact that we don't have a timetable at all and only heard that he was out indefinitely is weird.

He already went on IR once so if they put him on there again he is shut down for the year.

Oh right, forgot about the second IR rule.