Week 18: NY Collapse vs Philly #1 Seed & the Bye

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Solak said on the pod he thought Gannon loves Scott and would start him in the slot still. I think this was the result he (and probably many of us) wanted, cause while Scott is good in zone he can’t hold up in man the same way CGJ can.

now if only they'd do the smart thing and start dillard at  LT and mailata at RT  

8 minutes ago, ySoCereal said:

Do any of these records really count anymore since they moved to a 17 game season? That kinda ruined all record keeping and reset everything. 

Do the records for teams that played 16 games not count cause they didn't do it in 14 games like the teams before them?

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Do the records for teams that played 16 games not count cause they didn't do it in 14 games like the teams before them?

Well a lot of time has passed since then. Of course the stats count but I just don’t feel like they’re legit until 10+ years have passed. 

1 minute ago, ySoCereal said:

Well a lot of time has passed since then. Of course the stats count but I just don’t feel like they’re legit until 10+ years have passed. 

Fair enough. Most records will eventually be broken, so I don't care too much either way, but I get what you're saying.

Like I said in the thread on NFL Gen about the Eagles breaking the sack record of the 1984 Bears is that if we are going off a per game basis the 1967 Raiders in 14 games would still hold the record. 

• Like 1