Week 18 (thank god) GT: Vikings @ Bears

beardown3231

Please MIN don't suck this week. You can any other week, but Cousins needs to ball out. Or just run repeatedly. Chicago can't stop the run. 

Anyone who is stupidstitious or has Tom Cruise's phone number, have him use his black magic to help HOU and MIN both win. 

0d2778aababc7fabbce0d74057576ea51c9a36d5

We should be resting key starters and preparing for week 1.  Let the practice squad guys get their try out.

Every or any key guy that gets hurt and misses offseason is going to be some major regret.  

I think players know it.  A reason why we looked so awful last week.  A lot were making business decisions in their play.  A lot just weren’t motivated and it is infectious.  

I mean 100% there is nothing wrong but a bit of soreness with Fields…Flus even got hip & groin mixed up during the presser but at least this FO & coaching staff understand the assintment of getting a better pick…sure reps are important for Fields but after seeing what the Lions did to this OL I am not sure we could put him out there…would probably expect Teven Jenkins & maybe Cody Whitehair to be shut down for the last game as well…

Just need to hope those Texans players really want to win.

14 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I mean 100% there is nothing wrong but a bit of soreness with Fields…Flus even got hip & groin mixed up during the presser but at least this FO & coaching staff understand the assintment of getting a better pick…sure reps are important for Fields but after seeing what the Lions did to this OL I am not sure we could put him out there…would probably expect Teven Jenkins & maybe Cody Whitehair to be shut down for the last game as well…

Just need to hope those Texans players really want to win.

if they can't go, it would be a good will gesture by the team to throw them on IR and call up some guys from PS and get them a game check 

Good news they are resting Fields considering he's not healthy enough to give it a go in what's a meaningless game. 

Im not upset about the QB rushing record. While it'd be cool for him to get let's not forget all the other QB rushing records JF1 set this year. Plus Lamar did it in 15 games and of Fields would have broken it then it would have been in 16 games ...still impressive but mind you not as impressive as Lamar's

That said I can't see any way we win this game with Peterman. 

I wonder if this news changes the way Houston approaches their game with Indy. It seems like both of those teams would rather lose at this point. Should be an interesting Sunday