Week 18 (thank god) GT: Vikings @ Bears

beardown3231

9 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

That team was good enough. There were also a lot of games that they won because of Rex. The offense was ****ty in the SB and the D tackled like **** that night. It happens

Peyton Manning had something to do with it as well. 

30 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Peyton Manning had something to do with it as well. 

Addai and Rhodes both were stellar that game too. After Wayne had the stupidly long TD the Bears defense made the passing attack be short and efficient. Sadly Manning did that and for the next 3 quarters played a damn good game on top of almost 200 yards rushing from those two.

We had 4-5 turnovers too. Hard to win and do wo when your QB has 3 and one goes back for a TD. Ugh.

Didn't need this **** when I was still happy with getting 1.1

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 11:31 AM, Sugashane said:

Didn't realize Bullard was on the Vikes

i saw HRONIS GRASU was on the raiders a couple weeks ago. just about broke my neck doing that double take. then i learned he's dating sabrina ionescu - one of the best players in the WNBA (and legitimately attractive woman). 

**** just dont make sense

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

i saw HRONIS GRASU was on the raiders a couple weeks ago. just about broke my neck doing that double take. then i learned he's dating sabrina ionescu - one of the best players in the WNBA (and legitimately attractive woman). 

I mean, even the best paid WNBA players make less than anyone on min deal. Highest cap hits are like $235K. Girl gotta get a bag.

I remember Jeff Garcia was married to Carmella DeCesare. That was a win for that dude that I will forever be envious of.

4 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Alex Bars is also a Raider