Week 18 (thank god) GT: Vikings @ Bears

beardown3231

8 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

I feel like we have been doing this for weeks now. Getsy has shown a few very nice plays and competent drives to start games, and then suddenly its right back to Pop Warner vanilla playbook.

I am currently choosing that this is by design/direct instruction rather than thinking the worst of him. I say that because of the few really fun/impressive games we had mid-season. If we were looking to win, you would build upon that, not stash it in the back of the playbook.

I’ll be supremely disappointed if Ebner doesn’t have 10+ touches in this game. Monty is on an expiring deal and might want to show out in his last game before FA, and Herbert is our presumed starter in 2023. It should be the Ebner and Evans show. Hell, this would be the game to put Velus at PR too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Why is that?

I’m not sure which part this is referring to. But to answer both, the bears are who we thought they were (every year, gotta say it), and cause I have a pretty bleak survival rate for my health problems