Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

10 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I really, really, really want to beat the Chiefs.

I really couldn't care less about draft position as wherever we pick there will be difference makers if we are smart, there always are. That being said they are a great team with the current best coach in the NFL and the best QB this year. Chris Jones is a sensational player too and he will give our sub-par interior Oline fits and I see us being competitive but not being able to overcome the talent gap.

All I'm looking for from Stidham is a command of the system, some level of comfort and no bonehead plays. I'm not expecting him to light it up, just look competent out there as we do have weapons. This game will tell us a lot about Stidham after last weeks performance.............can he back it up or was that just a flash in the pan as we see so often?

Will Stidham start?  I heard before the forty ninnies game that Garbers would also play.  That didn't happen.  Will he get a shot this week or is McD stuck on Stidham?

2 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

Will Stidham start?  I heard before the forty ninnies game that Garbers would also play.  That didn't happen.  Will he get a shot this week or is McD stuck on Stidham?

I don't remember them saying Garbers would play but he would be the backup.

8 hours ago, Totty said:

Also just found out the Adult Video Awards are going on this week.  Wish me luck.... lol

Good luck! And enjoy. I remember when we lived there in the early 2000s my ex coming home and telling me about Nina Hartley coming into the restaurant she managed. Lol  She also got a chance to say hello to gruden once back when he was our coach the first time. Have an awesome weekend brother!! 

9 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Good luck! And enjoy. I remember when we lived there in the early 2000s my ex coming home and telling me about Nina Hartley coming into the restaurant she managed. Lol  She also got a chance to say hello to gruden once back when he was our coach the first time. Have an awesome weekend brother!! 

Mz. Totty end I just left the convention.  GREAT TIME!  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I used to live in chalmette rt off judge perez. Lol. Used to bounce at the bourbon cowboy and at ms maes. 

Maes....oh boy. Lot of late night study sessions there in law school. Spent a bit over in Arabi and ultimately settled back in Milan/Touro. Pass Maes all the time going to the grocery store. 

I despise the Saints, but boy do I love this city. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders beat KC Saturday night. The NFL doesn’t have to deal with the headache that awaits them if KC wins with the scheduling issues that would come up. 

Maybe might see a whistle go the Raiders way 

Just saw the spreadsheet of possibilities, but I noticed if KC wins, 6 out of the 8 possible scenarios the game gets hosted in KC.