Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Different QB, same ****, undisciplined sorry defense. 

I am fascinated to see how Stidham looks toady.  He played a heck of a game last week but KC has had all week to plan for this and has a weeks worth of game film to plan for.  

Stidham is nothing more than a clipboard holder and there is no way that he should be the starter heading into next season.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I am fascinated to see how Stidham looks toady.  He played a heck of a game last week KC has had all week to plan for this and has a weeks worth of game film to plan for.  

Stidham is nothing more than a clipboard holder and there is no way that he should be the starter heading into next season.  

I dont really like any of the QB options FA or Draft outside of brady. So if we can't get Brady I would bring Stidham back tbh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I am fascinated to see how Stidham looks toady.  He played a heck of a game last week KC has had all week to plan for this and has a weeks worth of game film to plan for.  

This could be true but like how do you have any idea? Have you been following him in practice? Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

At what point would you have a change of heart about?