Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

10 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

It is true that Gruden is a horrible talent evaluator but in game coaching Gruden is better than JMD.  Just the fire that Gruden carries for a full 60 makes him better than JMD who is a self proclaimed non motivator.  It is not just the blown leads.  We had other games where we did not play in the first half.  This team really thought that you only play for 30 minutes this year.

Chi is also trying to force Leatherwood into the right side of their line.  He belongs on the left side just like Parker and just like Miller is more of a RT.

Gruden went toe to toe with Reid too and they weren’t playing ring around the fn Rosie vs us. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think his biggest flaw was that he tried to be the GM too. If he just coached he would've been way more solid 

Him trying to control everything came from his ego.  He wanted to take all the credit and had an inflated opinion of himself.

• Like 1

Just now, drfrey13 said:

Him trying to control everything came from his ego.  He wanted to take all the credit and had an inflated opinion of himself.

Oh I don't disagree at all. I was just mentioning where specifically did the ego manifest itself in a way that affected the team

• Like 2

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

There are more QB needy teams then there are QBs.  Somebody will be willing to trade for him if they can agree to terms on a contract.

I disagree, Jimmy G, Brady, Stidham, Brisset Mayfield and Carr are all about the same levels of talent. I think if a team misses out of Carr they could always sign one of those free agents. 

32 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I disagree, Jimmy G, Brady, Stidham, Brisset Mayfield and Carr are all about the same levels of talent. I think if a team misses out of Carr they could always sign one of those free agents. 

Jimmy has proven that he does not have it, Brady is mighty close to that cliff, Stidham proven nothing except 1 game, Mayfield is not a top QB.  I would put Carr at the top of that list and I do not think it is close.  Carr looks like the QB that just needs a change of scenery.  Right place, right coach, and Carr has a turnaround year.  I am not a Carr supporter either.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

They're not the same level of talent.

Brady

gap

Carr

gap

Brissett/Mayfield/Stidham/Jimmy G

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is a terrible argument considering SF can win with anyone at qb and they won off of a blocked punt, but if you say so.

Why didn’t they win in 2017, 2018, or 2020 without Jimmy G? 

Kyle Shanahan with Jimmy G: 38-17 (69%)

Kyle Shanahan without Jimmy G: 13-29 (30%)

But yes, they’ve been great without him.