Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I assure you he is nothing more than a clipboard holder.  He has a limited skillset that will be exposed as more film rolls out on him. 

So you’re going to blindly defend Carr for 9 years but jump to conclusions on Stid? Aight 

• Like 4

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

After 1 season of starting/film which will never happen. His limited skillset will be exposed the more he plays. 

What have you seen from his skillset that tells you he is limited?  He did not look limited last week against the #1 defense.  Although it was not the best throw he should have already had 1 TD to Adams.  I have read a lot where people say he is limited but never state how.  Remember this is only his 3rd year playing.

• Like 5

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

But then who starts though. I don't see any incoming rookies in this one that can start over him year one

Some castoff bum.  It's going to be a 4ish win season next year and I wonder if JM gets into year three.  That was my beef regarding Carr, moving on from him will most likely get JM canned as we have no elite talent outside of Maxx or a 31 year old Adams and Waller who can't stay on the field.  We have no QB plan in place and a roster with very little talent/ depth....  It is a situation that will not end well for JM unless Davis has given him a pass for next year.

• Like 1