GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders (Hopeful and yet realistic EDT)

NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

I really hope this was some sort of ‘off day’. Cause this is getting ugly and vs Tampa it’ll get uglier. 

they’ll run all over us and brady will dink and dunk with quick throws all game if this offense can’t get some points on the board. 

There has been a few "off" days down the stretch.  With no running game Dallas is in trouble.

OMG! I can't believe I haven't caught this yet.

You know what this is???

You wanna know what you are watching???

This is an INTRODUCTION game!!!!

How did I NOT see it before???

In the 27 year drought since we sniffed a title, we have made a LOT of rookie QB s look amazing.

From Jake Plummer to John Skelton to this frickin clown!

Among Dallas's many dubious stats over the past near 3 decades, they have often gone against rookie QBs that went on to pretty good careers. And in those games Dallas always played the fool. Just like now!

Introduction game folks!

Rest easy tonight.

Because next week Tom Brady is going to put this ball right up our arse!

Just now, Northland said:

What is this momentum you speak of?  Is it important?

What do you mean? Momentum in terms of playing better ball in your last game of the season. Don’t think the starters want to be done while having their worst performance of literally the entire season.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Thanks for not addressing anything that I said at all. You’re letting your bias completely take over. Guess it’s not amnesia… just willfully ignoring anything that shows that you’re being irrational.

It wasn't ignored, it just points to the fact that while he's thrown a lot of TD's, he's also thrown a lot of picks. Both of those numbers would go down would he have less attempts, which he should. I don't care about 23 td's when you're throwing 14 INT to go with them over that span, that's terrible. Name another QB who'd put up those stats and they'd be impressive to you? If Rodgers, Mahomes or Brady did that crap all that would be talked about is how bad their season is

Maybe when you watch this team play, you say hey Prescott scores a lot. I say hey, this team is winning despite his turn-overs. His mental mistakes will be too much to over-come in the playoffs so......keep praising him I guess? I won't, because he's why we're going to lose against top tier teams

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

What do you mean? Momentum in terms of playing better ball in your last game of the season. Don’t think the starters want to be done while having their worst performance of literally the entire season.

I was being sarcastic.  I've been preaching how important playing well down the stretch is and having momentum going into the playoffs.  Dallas has played questionable ball down the stretch.