GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders (Hopeful and yet realistic EDT)

NoFlyZone

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ah alright, so your point is that you don’t care about scoring points and just want to blindly cherry pick one stat devoid of any context to fit your narrative. Your point isn’t logical.

Not sure if you know this, but scoring points in football is kind of important. You’re not losing many games scoring 35+

We disagree on Dak Prescott. You see the points scored and apparently attribute it all to him, I see him struggle against teams that aren't better than us and wonder why it is he can't ever play a clean game, when even bad QB's have multi-week stretches without a turn-over. Can you explain that? Why can Daniel Jones have a 6 game stretch without an INT? Trevor Lawrence can go 4 games without? Why Jared Goff hasn't thrown an INT since week 9? Tell me why all of those QB's which most poeple would have said, before the season, aren't as good as Dak, can protect the ball and he can't go 1 game without a pick. He's a turn-over machine and he'll cost us. And now we have the Bucs to look forward to in the playoffs (he was 14 of 29 with an int week 1)

5 minutes ago, Northland said:

For a team with championship aspirations they have played questionable ball downthe stretch.  Today is an abomination.  Just awful.  Not inspiring any confidence come playoff time.

They have played about as well as their peers at the top. The doom and gloom doesn’t make sense. Niners are the one exception to this.

15 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

And those folks made Dak look like the incompetent fraud that he is.

Weird how you ignore the points I make but you’re still interested in the contextless jabs at a QB that led the best offense in the league this year and was clearly a huge factor in that. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

They have played about as well as their peers at the top. The doom and gloom doesn’t make sense. Niners are the one exception to this.

Agree to disagree.  If Dallas continues to go through the motions like they have in recent weeks they will be quick and easy out.

7 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is irrelevant. I’m not here to talk about illogical cliches. It’s ridiculous to be completely dismissive of what I said.

So, what exactly is your idea of logic???

So far you've been defending a guy who had an opportunity to put his team in the running for a 1st round bye and, by comparison, got his arse whooped on national television by a rookie 5th round pick in his 1st ever start.

Now he has to go face the greatest of all time, on the road, in 1 week, AND, he has never lost to Dallas.

So when Brady is airing it out for 30 and 40 yard TDs, and Dak is throwing INTs, overthrowing Schultz, or taking a sack, it would serm logical to you to defend him with some jackhole statistic about highest scoring offense???

What the F×*# good is that going to do this tem if there 40 million dollar QB is $hitting the bed????

6 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I’d seriously consider drafting a QB to light a fire under his ***. If it doesn’t work, cut him after next season and deal with the cap hit.

That's exactly why I would want them to do it. But I wouldn't cut Dak. Let Dak play out his contract and let him walk in 2 years.

Just now, Rtnldave said:

So, what exactly is your idea of logic???

So far you've been defending a guy who had an opportunity to put his team in the running for a 1st round bye and, by comparison, got his arse whooped on national television by a rookie 5th round pick in his 1st ever start.

Now he has to go face the greatest of all time, on the road, in 1 week, AND, he has never lost to Dallas.

So when Brady is airing it out for 30 and 40 yard TDs, and Dak is throwing INTs, overthrowing Schultz, or taking a sack, it would serm logical to you to defend him with some jackhole statistic about highest scoring offense???

What the F×*# good is that going to do this tem if there 40 million dollar QB is $hitting the bed????

My idea of logic is not sitting here going back and forth with you when you’re going to be completely dismissive of something that is at the very least quite notable. Bringing up playoff record and attributing it all to the QB is just a cliche, old, tired, boring take. 

The fact that you’d ignore scoring points in football is just icing on the cake. Absolutely illogical.