Week 18 - race to the bottom of the division! @ Colts

ET80

7 minutes ago, Blaze said:

What they are doing is actually embarrassing. A full year of atrocity only to win the last game of the year that erases something that is significant and possibly uniting for the fans. Especially knowing the HC will be fired Monday. 

The egos in the building are so bad, they don’t see the damage they’re doing in winning this meaningless game. 

3 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Across the leauge, teams are pulling their starters. Not Lovie 

Because his ego is too big to realize his career is done and this was another losing season to add to his resume. 

A W today doesn’t change that resume. Nobody is hiring him or giving him an extension because he managed to beat a sad Colts team.

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Because his ego is too big to realize his career is done and this was another losing season to add to his resume. 

A W today doesn’t change that resume. Nobody is hiring him or giving him an extension because he managed to beat a sad Colts team.

I think what will mostly run me hot is his post conference with the media about how good a victory it was and how they won more in their division. Not a soul cares.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blaze said:

I think what will mostly run me hot is his post conference with the media about how good a victory it was and how they won more in their division. Not a soul cares.

They’re totally going to play up the winning record in division.

PICK SIX! GOOD JOB MILLS! I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!

If this was played at NRG, I don’t think the colts would be able to come back and win

texans goofy *** team that want to be embarrassing early in the year and then suddenly play for pride at the end. Miss me with that noise 

• Like 1