GDT - Week 18 - The Patriots go to Buffalo

Iron_man

u9dkroeq4e851nyih5si
This week we go to Buffalo to do battle with the Bills and Josh Allen. Earlier this season we lost to them 24 to 10. We shot ourselves in the foot several times that game. Several receivers dropped what would have been good gains. Folk missed a field goal to end the half. Stevenson had a fumble.
What are we doing differently in this game that we didn't do in the first game? We'll recently we've been using our rookie running backs who have helped with their dynamic play.
We got Parker, Godchaux, Bryant, and Marcus Jones back as they all fully participated. Jonnu, Jonathan Jones, Meyers, and Mills are all questionable. Everyone on the Bills injury report who were questionable were fully participating at last practice.
I think depending on Saturday's Chiefs results they might not have anything to play for besides trying to eliminate us. I looked it up and if we win we're in. If we lose, the dolphins lose, the Steelers lose and the Jaguars win... we're in. I mean I always want to make the playoffs but we will see.
My questions for the game. In our last game against the Bills, Stevenson had the most catches, who has the most catches in this game? We racked up 2 sacks and 1 fumble, does the defense put up similar or better numbers? In the previous game we got down to score right before half but missed. Do we score before the half in this game? Do we get the win? What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

IMO  Pats have nothing to do with the out come of this game. It's all about the Bills and their mind frame.  If they want, they will show up and win easily or don't put in much effort and just want to get it over.  They can put in a good 1st half than coast the rest of the way.

Bills are like us when we had TB.  Turn it on at any time and destroy the opponent.  

If I'm the Bills I would try to score 50 in the 1st half and humiliate the Pats. Payback for all the years of losing !!!!

Also

14 hours ago, Iron_man said:

Stevenson had the most catches,

I read or heard that Stevenson has been overused this season and has nothing left in the tank.

I agree, he's basically is the Pats offense.

• Like 1

I want the Titans to win tonight just so the Patriots truly have a win and in Sunday. If they beat the Bills, they deserve to be in the playoffs.. if they don't.. go home. An 8-9 team doesn't deserve to be in the Playoffs. It really shows that they shouldn't have added an extra playoff team.. but ya know, money

12 hours ago, Crimmage said:

I want the Titans to win tonight just so the Patriots truly have a win and in Sunday. If they beat the Bills, they deserve to be in the playoffs.. if they don't.. go home. An 8-9 team doesn't deserve to be in the Playoffs. It really shows that they shouldn't have added an extra playoff team.. but ya know, money

My son got home and found me sleeping on the couch.... you got your wish.  He said  I missed a doozy!!!!!!!

Losing to the Bills two weeks in a row to end the season.. especially if they get blown out.. is not a fun way to end the season. If they are able to win today then I'm ready for the playoffs. If they get blown out.. I'll be a Steelers/Dolphins fan hope for a better draft pick. None of these 7 seeds have any chance of making noise in the playoffs.. even having the 7th seed was a mistake