GDT - Week 18 - The Patriots go to Buffalo

Iron_man

This team survives based off their pressure... especially interior pressure. Imagine if Sam Roberts can become a situational pass rusher next to Barmore.. this DL would be amazing. 

One of my biggest knocks on Mac is that he gets fixated on Meyers sometimes. Meyers is great, don't get me wrong.. but it's a shame that he would rather throw to him when he is double or triple covered sometimes. I couldn't tell on that play if he had a better option, that's just a general statement

Mac turned into a pumpkin last 5 mins or so. 

- His throw on the run to Hunter Henry was awful, he's really bad at throwing on the run.. i guess because he doesn't have the arm strength.. so they all end up low.. Henry had room to run

- Agholor is checked out.. wasn't running full speed and barely went up to get that ball.. throw those to Parker, not Agholor ( Agholor got an ear full on the sideline) 

- That pass to Harris was bad too

- He had no chance to run for that 1st down in the red zone.. either find a receiver or throw it away 

you just can't win in the NFL anymore with slow corners.. Bryant may be the nicest, smartest guy in the league .. but he just isn't fast enough to play in the NFL

Uche was so close to blowing up that entire play too

Edited by Crimmage