2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

16 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Did Mims not have a huge catch against Buffalo last year on a 4th and 5 from Zach?

Man if old man Cobb is getting crucial snaps over Davis, Hardman or Lazard lol

That's when I'd be upset. I agree with this aspect of it. That GW, Davis, Lazard and Hardman should all see significant more snaps than Cobb. But as a 5th-6th guy.... he's a good option for a win now team.

21 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Reports are out that AVT will be in camp and ready to go. He did say that he will be taking reps at RG. So it sounds like he will start their for the season and not move any where eles. 

which is the right move. we need him there. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Reports are out that AVT will be in camp and ready to go. He did say that he will be taking reps at RG. So it sounds like he will start their for the season and not move any where eles. 

AVT should stay at OG. He has all pro potential there. 

We have depth at OT. Duane Brown, Mekhi Becton, Warren Carter, Billy Turner, and Max Mitchell. 

46 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

We have depth at OT. Duane Brown, Mekhi Becton, Warren Carter, Billy Turner, and Max Mitchell. 

I think our OL is vastly improved by just having a QB that knows where to go with the ball and go through progressions in a timely manner. The starters are improved by us having 2 healthy OTs right now, a healthy AVT and an upgrade likely at C. I expect better play from Tomlinson as well and if he doesn’t CMG should be right behind him on the depth chart to push him.

Was bored at work and watch some Breece highlights and man with some WB play and our OL he should be a top 5 RB. 

5 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Don’t forget Ogbuehi

The way Hackett was talking, sounds like Corey Davis is very much in the Jets plans this season. He likes the idea of having size at WR with Davis and Lazard. This offense needs WRs that can block which Davis and Lazard do well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

I love CD and don't know why everyone has him behind Lazard. His health his one thing, but the dude is top tier #2 when he's on the field.

Corey Davis has never been a top tier anything.