2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

This is why I’m souring hard on Saleh. You’re a little late there buddy. 

I'm tired of the t-shirts and slogans. We have 

- All Gas No Brake (but only the defense gets to play that way)

- 60% (we can't even complete 60% of our passes)

- Positive Vibes Only (except for Zach Wilson because its all his fault, good job on that Saleh)

- Finish (How about we start first?)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If I'm Woody I make Douglas/Saleh/MLF/Ulbrich/Wilson run it back next year and if they don't make the playoffs then fire everyone and start fresh. 

THIS

this is kind of what we all said at the beginning. I would say we would need to bring in a very experienced QB coach that is in synergy with MLF if we go this route. 

Edited by GangGreen420

24 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If I'm Woody I make Douglas/Saleh/MLF/Ulbrich/Wilson run it back next year and if they don't make the playoffs then fire everyone and start fresh. 

I think JD, Saleh, Ulbrich and even Wilson are safe in their jobs. And when I say Wilson, I mean him being a Jet next year. Not our starting QB. But when the offense performed the way they did for us all season (I don't care who was at QB), not just the last 8 weeks. That has to fall on the OC. But I can't see us firing him without 100% knowing who we want to replace him. So we have to see who becomes available and such and then evaluate.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I think JD, Saleh, Ulbrich and even Wilson are safe in their jobs. And when I say Wilson, I mean him being a Jet next year. Not our starting QB. But when the offense performed the way they did for us all season (I don't care who was at QB), not just the last 8 weeks. That has to fall on the OC. But I can't see us firing him without 100% knowing who we want to replace him. So we have to see who becomes available and such and then evaluate.

Will Saleh fire his best friends brother?