Titans Off-Season News

KingTitan

27 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Sounds like he’s throwing Henry under the bus for the offense.. kind of wild 

I mean I love Derrick Henry, but if you look at non QB fumbles he lead the league. It's not throwing him under the bus to me it's just factual. Derrick would tell you himself he screwed the pooch.

I really never read into anything too deep for good or for bad what Vrabel says in pressers. Literally have never cared.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

beating a dead horse i know but man, i was so stoked when i thought we had traded up to draft st brown. what a horrendous, horrendous pick.

Hated the pick. Didn't know about st brown to be fair but watching Dez film after the pick I was so confused. Nothing popped off the screen

Glad hes done done. Funny last few years I watched players I loved leave and was so sad and this year IM SO HAPPY. Get these bums off my team man

25 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

beating a dead horse i know but man, i was so stoked when i thought we had traded up to draft st brown. what a horrendous, horrendous pick.

21 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Hated the pick. Didn't know about st brown to be fair but watching Dez film after the pick I was so confused. Nothing popped off the screen

Glad hes done done. Funny last few years I watched players I loved leave and was so sad and this year IM SO HAPPY. Get these bums off my team man

IIRC, the universal fan reaction to that pick was: “Who?”

Amon-Ra was a guy that fans were higher on than the NFL, and were clamoring for him. Still don’t know why he went so late when mocks had him in like the second round.