Wildcard Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

11 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

Jimmy could not do 70% of what we saw from Brock today. That almost complete (dropped by Aiyuk) pass was Mahomes esq

I don't know if Trey Lance can do those things as well b/c from what I gather Trey Lance is just another run first QB like Lamar Jackson, Justin Fields, Jalen Hurts etc. Without mobility I don't think Trey Lance is an NFL QB.

18 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

lol any of you guys follow him? He covers the eagles and reminds me a bit of our own Lombardi....

I've already made my thoughts on that known. If they are healthy, I think the eagles win by 7-10 (I think they would be 1 - 1.5 favorites on betting market though) 

Their health is huge though 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've already made my thoughts on that known. If they are healthy, I think the eagles win by 7-10 (I think they would be 1 - 1.5 favorites on betting market though) 

Their health is huge though 

Ok let's say it's Eagles/Cowboys next week and Niners advance the day before then which team would you rather have? I think the only real advantage with playing the Cowboys is that it's a home game and we might see bad Dak show up. But other than that the Cowboys are just as dangerous matchup wise as preseason I viewed them as better than the Eagles b/c they had the better QB coming in. That's changed b/c Jalen Hurts made a leap but he's still a mobility first QB like Lamar Jackson whom I don't trust one bit in the playoffs.