Wildcard Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

32 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

2nUB41O.jpg

The Seahawks have not been great over the last month or so.

I feel like the 49ers are the better overall team, and should win this game.  The Seahawks don't have as much talent at this point in their franchise, but they also have 4 first round picks in the next two years, which to them is like 11 2nd rounders.  They will likely continue to improve.  For now, as long as the 49ers do not beat themselves, I think they win this one.  It's the NFL, so we know that anything can happen.

I've been saying this for the last few weeks as well. Brock is really not much different in terms of aggressiveness than Jimmy but he will take a deep shot when it is there, he's more mobile and flat out a better thrower in the RZ. That's the big differences between the two. However, his arm is not better, does not have as quick of a release and is basically relying on YAC for majority of his passing yards. 

Shanny has shown he can WIN and win BIG with these types of QBs. But let's hold on a bit thinking Purdy is our guy for years to come. That will play out itself in the future. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I feel like the 49ers are the better overall team, and should win this game.  The Seahawks don't have as much talent at this point in their franchise, but they also have 4 first round picks in the next two years, which to them is like 11 2nd rounders.  They will likely continue to improve.  For now, as long as the 49ers do not beat themselves, I think they win this one.  It's the NFL, so we know that anything can happen.

The 49ers are the better team and Pete knows it, which is why I fully expect trick plays on special teams and offense from the Seahawks.

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm legit so annoyed by the weather lol 

Same. Big time. Especially because part of the reason we don't have a bye and are playing this week is that we played in a similar storm week 1 and lost to a bad football team that we probably beat 99/100 times in good weather. 

This isn't even taking into account the fact that I will be there and will be soaking wet. Takes some of the fun away from my first playoff game since before covid! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Banks/Greenlaw/Givens are a go for Satuday. Only Jimmy G/Ambry out for this game.

As healthy as we have been since.......week 1? 

Janoris Jenkins should get elevated IMO to replace Ambry, but glad we have our guys back, now let's hope they stay healthy.

• Like 2

Just now, 49ersfan said:

We were still in good position to win that monsoon game until the team started self destructing. We need to play disciplined and clean. 

I think we run all over them. Getting Mitchell back is huge for us. 

• Like 6