1st 2023 Mock Off Season

Bobby816

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I never do trades in my mock. For me it makes it too unrealistic 

Understood, on the whole its okay. The Jets if they are going to sign a FA QB have to make room as well as accounting for Q unless they franchise tag him and even then he will one of the highest paid DL in football. So why not give him the contract. But we have a ton of dead wood on this team who are getting over paid for under performing.

• 1 month later...

Not bad, I'm ok with the free agents

• You missed 1 defense starter on your projected start sheet, if its a CB (nickel base) or LB(4-3 base), at least show it
  • I think you missed 1 FA, (LB) Quincy Williams.  I think signing him helps keep Quinton.  He becomes our 3rd LB
  • I don't want to pay McGovern $10+ mil at 31 years old.  I think you can get a serviceable C replacement in the 3rd round.

• I like Skoronski, but would prefer someone who I think can be a LT in the probability Becton gets hurt again(smh), Skoronski has short arms and my be a good RT but great OG, I don't think I would feel really comfortable with him having to step in a LT
  • I'd rather draft a  OC in third and a developmental WR later in draft.

Over-all above average mock, well done!!

After looking at your draft once again, I would be very pleased with Skoronski at T and with the option of moving him to G in the event of an injury, so he is a plug and play 1st round talent.

But you hit it out of the park with Calijah Kancey this guy is a beast, forget that he is 6 foot tall, watching his tape tells me this guy is going to be a starter sooner than later. He's talent is off the charts. Great pick for the second round. Impactful guy the thing is you can't hide a guy like this, he could very well go higher than 43.

There will be some good C still available in round 3 and JMS could find himself gone in the bottom of the second round.