positional priority  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which position needs to be filled the most for next year

• DE
    • DT
    • WR
    • LB
    • FS

We have 8 picks and 15 players who are soon to be free agents.  Hopefully we re-sign the 5-6 players like Pocic, Walker, Takitaki, Hubbard, and Williams. Our priority should be to sign Payne DT or equivalent in FA.  We need FS and WR.  The question is what changes are needed to facilitate new D coach and his schemes.  Johnson SS needs to go.  Trades just don’t seem to happen in today’s NFL. Offense only needs solid WR. Bottom line this is a 2 Billion corporation and we really need to have our head coach actually perform his responsibilities and coach O, D, and special teams.

Gotta be DT if we’re talking about which one has to be prioritized the most.  

DT, DE, MLB, and WR are all in the same tier, but DT is at the top. 

Daron Payne or Hargrave. You gotta bring in an established starter there. I don’t think we necessarily seen the Outside DE tandem if we could get some push up the middle. 

For our defense I really want a big disruptive DT, that is my number 1 player priority. I would bring Bryan back to be a 3 tech that may or may not start. 

If we need a FS it means we dont need JJ3. lets use that money somewhere else. for my mind JJ3 looks to slow, he moves about as fast as Sendjo 

Id love to work a trade with Chicago for them to take on his contract. 

Edited by Kiwibrown

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I wouldn't mind if we snagged a mid round TE that can block, and catch.

Those are rare nowadays. I would like that too. There are some late round guys at TE that could be good, but not at both. Mallory as a receiver, Billingsley as a receiver, & I like Brant Kuithe as a FB/TE/H. As a receiver. 

52 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Those are rare nowadays. I would like that too. There are some late round guys at TE that could be good, but not at both. Mallory as a receiver, Billingsley as a receiver, & I like Brant Kuithe as a FB/TE/H. As a receiver. 

Any thoughts on Tucker Kraft from South Dakota State?