TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

9 hours ago, husker_vikes3 said:

We’re way ahead of schedule and yet it feels like we’re moving slow. Just gotta be patient. 

Agreed on both parts. Its not even August yet but we're almost done with 20% of the draft while most others haven't started(granted this league is larger than most if not all)

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We're going on 4-5 days with no picks. It's still July but come on! haha

I'm another league's discussion someone mentioned idog might be gone forever (from their league)....soooo....idk, take that for what it's worth?

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I'm another league's discussion someone mentioned idog might be gone forever (from their league)....soooo....idk, take that for what it's worth?

forever sounds like a long time.  we may wanna start looking for other options

2 hours ago, klyon7634 said:

Yeah seems like we would be best off finding someone else to fill that spot as it sounds like he won’t be around. He was always an active member of this forum and league so is surprising. I hope something didn’t happen to him. 

Same here. I've always enjoyed negotiating and corresponding with him over the years.

Seems like we can either set a deadline to name a replacement, name an interim draft-only replacement and give him a few weeks to get back on, or do something like vote on his weakest position and give him BPA there per some consensus list. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, UofMfan909 said:

Seems like we can either set a deadline to name a replacement, name an interim draft-only replacement and give him a few weeks to get back on, or do something like vote on his weakest position and give him BPA there per some consensus list. Thoughts?

Its a tough call, but we have to do something to get this moving again...we are nearly a week without a pick. For now I say skip his pick or make pick for him (wr or te...imo) then we can move on and figure out what to do at the same time.

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

Its a tough call, but we have to do something to get this moving again...we are nearly a week without a pick. For now I say skip his pick or make pick for him (wr or te...imo) then we can move on and figure out what to do at the same time.

After looking at his team I agree give him a WR or TE and move on. Then by time we get to his next pick if we haven’t heard from him then find a temporary or new owner completely 

I’ll give @IDOG_det until the end of the day, at which point he will be skipped and we can move on to who is next. I’m all for giving guys ample time due to this time of year being a time when people aren’t on a lot, but an entire week to make a selection is more than fair.

If he’s not here to make up his pick by the middle of next week, he will he replaced.

• Like 5