TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

42 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wow I never would've guessed that Pitts would've fallen to 6. Considering the dumpster fire I had at TE, I figured it would just be a sucky position for another year. Yea my RBs aren't good but after Harris/Etienne/Williams there were none I remotely considered

You got an absolute stud at 6! 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wow I never would've guessed that Pitts would've fallen to 6. Considering the dumpster fire I had at TE, I figured it would just be a sucky position for another year. Yea my RBs aren't good but after Harris/Etienne/Williams there were none I remotely considered

Arguably should’ve gone first in a 16 team league. There are barely 16 quality fantasy options at the position

2 hours ago, jcrell623 said:

Arguably should’ve gone first in a 16 team league. There are barely 16 quality fantasy options at the position

Not that anyone drafted ahead of me wouldn’t have been my pick if Pitts was taken earlier but yea i was thinking that could be my guy for a decade and might be Top-10 right out of the gate