TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

2 hours ago, Sauce Castillo said:

Do we need to still post who we draft here?

Nope. Only thing that needs to be posted in here at any point is trades of draft picks if the draft is underway, with me tagged so that I can get a notification and commish execute the trade immediately. I tried to see if I could turn off the trade review time during the draft to just have everything go through, but it isn’t available.

If you become OTC as a result of the trade and want to post your pick in here, I’ll execute the draft pick when I do the trade as well. If you can’t get on FleaFlicker because of whatever issues with a work filter or something and post it here, I’ll execute it as well. And for those of you who have a reliable way to contact me outside of the forum, I’ll take your draft pick or notification of trade to execute that way if you need to. 

And honestly, I don’t even need the details or the second person to accept on here. As long as you both accept it on FleaFlicker, just tag me and let me know there’s a trade I need to process and if you want to let me know the player you’re picking so I can push it through, go ahead.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not that anyone drafted ahead of me wouldn’t have been my pick if Pitts was taken earlier but yea i was thinking that could be my guy for a decade and might be Top-10 right out of the gate

I went back and forth between him and Chase quite a bit and intended to take him ahead of Chase when the draft started.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

I went back and forth between him and Chase quite a bit and intended to take him ahead of Chase when the draft started.

Both players are going to be absolute units in the league! I just couldn’t take them with such a huge hole at RB on my team. 

Edited by Lionized