@titans0021 
@mistakey
@husker_vikes3 

Division 4
@BigBillsFan13
@Sauce Castillo 
@jrry32
@Lionized

Thanks for another great draft. Free Agency, as usual, is open immediately after the draft ends. I'll begin cutting back roster restrictions in just a few minutes

• Like 1

I commish edited the teams for @UofMfan909 and @Hagar. All I did was move players from the active roster onto the IR and TAXI.

I did this so I could cut down roster size to 27 and WR limit to 10. These were the most egregiously over the limits, and simply adjusting rosters allowed me to get the numbers down. I just want to make sure we don't get someone adding a bunch of players at a position as we're getting close to cutting down. 

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

When does this need to be done by @pwny?

And can we put in claims before getting back to the limit?

Last possible moment is the Thursday before the season starts. But I would like to get there well before, for my anxiety’s sake.

Yeah, put in claims if you want. Just be aware that as people make cuts and I am able to, I will be restricting rosters closer and closer to the positional and total roster limits. Which means that you may have 8 WRs with the temporary limit at 9 right now, but it could be down to 8 by the time the waiver processes, in which case FleaFlicker won’t let you make the signing. 

If the player isn’t on waivers and you can immediately sign them, go ahead. 

I’d just be very careful about any waiver process that puts you at a higher number of players above the limits for the future. Going from 6 —>7 WRs, you’ll be fine because it’s within the limits. But going 7 –> 8, it’s possible the person at 8 makes a cut and I drop it to 7 before they process.

I hope that makes sense.

50 minutes ago, pwny said:

Last possible moment is the Thursday before the season starts. But I would like to get there well before, for my anxiety’s sake.

Yeah, put in claims if you want. Just be aware that as people make cuts and I am able to, I will be restricting rosters closer and closer to the positional and total roster limits. Which means that you may have 8 WRs with the temporary limit at 9 right now, but it could be down to 8 by the time the waiver processes, in which case FleaFlicker won’t let you make the signing. 

If the player isn’t on waivers and you can immediately sign them, go ahead. 

I’d just be very careful about any waiver process that puts you at a higher number of players above the limits for the future. Going from 6 —>7 WRs, you’ll be fine because it’s within the limits. But going 7 –> 8, it’s possible the person at 8 makes a cut and I drop it to 7 before they process.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks, was more a less a question for the group as a whole. I made my drops(i think I’m good now) just wanted to make sure i can make adds if i didnt

Something tells me I should have been paying more attention to roster/position limits during the draft.  😐

I presume position limits include taxi/IR spots (can't have 7 WR on active roster + 1 in taxi.)?

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Something tells me I should have been paying more attention to roster/position limits during the draft.  😐

I presume position limits include taxi/IR spots (can't have 7 WR on active roster + 1 in taxi.)?

I’m assuming the TAXI doesnt count but in order to move your Taxi to bench or starting you’d have to drop a WR

23 hours ago, Hagar said:

Taxi is outside of roster limits, as is IR. it’s specifically there so you can go above the roster limits at one position, with a player you want to wait to develop.

mistakey also told me to let you know he counter offered. 

general everyone tag. I also sent the important stuff in this out as an email in FleaFlicker.

Division 1
@pwny 
@Glen 
@jcrell623
@JaguarCrazy2832

Division 2
@UofMfan909 
@klyon7634 
@Hagar
@ravens_rool28 

Division 3
@Adrenaline_Flux 
@titans0021 
@mistakey
@husker_vikes3 

Division 4
@BigBillsFan13
@Sauce Castillo 
@jrry32 
@Lionized

DEADLINE TO GET ROSTERS DOWN TO SEASON LIMITS: Noon, EST on September 2nd

For reference:

• 1 Starting QB (Min:1, Max: 4)
  • 2 Starting RBs (Min:2, Max: 7) 
  • 2 Starting WRs (Min:2, Max: 7) 
  • 2 Starting Flex (RB/WR/TE)
  • 1 Starting TEs (Min:1, Max: 4) 
  • 1 Starting Defense/Special Teams (Min:1, Max: 3) 
  • 1 Starting K (Min:1, Max: 3)

Additional roster slots:

• 3 IR (player must be worse than *out*; COVID, PUP, IR)
  • 1 TAXI (first or second year player who has not started a game in this league)

I’m keeping the IR at 3 this season, as it seems like COVID could be a big thing this season again. After this season, it’s likely that we’ll at least go down to 2, maybe back down to 1. 

We also have a discord server set up. 10 of you have joined, and those 10 seem to be decently active and easy to get ahold of there, more so than on the forum. If the last 6 of you join, that would be great. Let me know if you want in, and I can make sure you have a link.

And lastly, @Adrenaline_Flux is attempting to start up another dynasty league. I’ll help him with commish stuff as needed (and he’s helped me the last two years), so I can verify that it should run smoothly. If any of you would be interested in joining, let him know. He can give you more specifics about the draft and rosters.

• Like 1